shape
carat
color
clarity

Negishi Jewelry Pearls

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
If you are local to San Francisco/Bay Area, theres a store worth checking out in the Japan town center. I was not in the market to purchase any more pearls, but I noticed the liquidation sale signs as I walked by. The store owner has run his shop for 38 years and was originally from Japan. I had a fun conversation with him about different pearl qualities, etc. I ended up purchasing a pair of cute, little 14k gold akoya studs.

Indirect light in the car:
20190727_185147.jpg
20190727_185154.jpg
Direct light in the car:
20190727_185300.jpg
At home with diffused, natural light:
20190728_015101.jpg
I was never interested in pearls when I was younger, but now I can't seem to stop admiring the really shiny ones! The studs are far more lustrous in person. With their sale price, I feel like I got a decent deal but the most value I felt was getting the opportunity to hear the shop owner's story, history and his knowledge about pearls.

[Also, I'm in no way affiliated with the store, just sharing my experience and photos. I can also share my positive experience and photos from Pearl Paradise and Na Hoku! I haven't had any negative experience buying pearls yet! I should keep going :lol:)

kikoko

Rough_Rock
Japanese AKOYA pearl stud earrings. It seems nearly 7.5-8mm?
very high luster, mirror bright.
Gorgeous pearl.:clap::clap::clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results