shape
carat
color
clarity

Neep help please!

Amber357

Rough_Rock
I was recently passed down a few rings I know nothing about and I was hoping maybe someone or a few of you could give me some insight about them. My Grandma had a nice collection as she was quite the diamond and gemstone enthusiast. As unfortunately I am not. The fist one has an inscription on the left side I can't quite make out it if is 14k or 18k and it is either white gold or platinum with a marquee cut sapphire center stone and two pear shaped diamonds on each side along with a little round one on each side. It has some very small lettering and the right side it has a GR inside a circle. It looks to be a very nice ring, big and fancy and expensive looking. I had it appraised once online and they didn't tell me much but it's worth around $900. I was told it was much more but Idk? I'm going to put a pic on here for u guys. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a cpl more I will ask and post later. Thank you. IMG_20200303_025552_02.jpg IMG_20200303_025552_01.jpg

Amber357

Rough_Rock
I was recently passed down a few rings I know nothing about and I was hoping maybe someone or a few of you could give me some insight about them. My Grandma had a nice collection as she was quite the diamond and gemstone enthusiast. As unfortunately I am not. The fist one has an inscription on the left side I can't quite make out it if is 14k or 18k and it is either white gold or platinum with a marquee cut sapphire center stone and two pear shaped diamonds on each side along with a little round one on each side. It has some very small lettering and the right side it has a GR inside a circle. It looks to be a very nice ring, big and fancy and expensive looking. I had it appraised once online and they didn't tell me much but it's worth around $900. I was told it was much more but Idk? I'm going to put a pic on here for u guys. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a cpl more I will ask and post later. Thank you. IMG_20200303_025552_02.jpg IMG_20200303_025552_01.jpg

Here's one with more light in the room

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are in the USA, there is a list of Appraisers under the Resources tab at the top of the forum, who might be able to assist.

Amber357

Rough_Rock
Thank you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results