shape
carat
color
clarity

Need your prayers please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock

Hi all...I don't post much but I wanted to post and ask you all for your prayers. My brother-in-law, Billy, was killed in a truck/train collision on Saturday afternoon along with 2 of his friends. The family is devestated, as are all of his friends. We lost a very sweet young man who was just beginning to live his live. We're all still in shock and are trying to deal with understanding exactly what happened, making funeral arrangements, etc., as well as trying to cope with our grief and sorrow. I'm asking for your prayers to give us strength and God's peace.

I also want to post a link to a news station that has taken the time to air what had truly happened. If you click on the 'video' link, my husband also speaks about his brother. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. I know God can work through even perfect strangers...and we need all of the support we can get at this trying time. This is the hardest thing I, personally, have ever had to go through...and it is only worse for my husband, his sister, his grandmother, and his parents. Those that loved Billy deeply and have so many memories with him. He will truly be missed by so many.

Love,
Rachel

Link: http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/64050107.html

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, I am sorry. I''ll keep you and your family in my thoughts. Big hugs
7.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear what happened. Sending prayer to you and your family.

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
I am so, so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my god, Rachel. I''m so very sorry about your loss, I teared up watching the video. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Rachel, I am so sorry to hear about this. My thought and prayers will be with you and your family.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Rachel, I am so sorry for your loss! I send my prayers, hugs and condolences to you and your loved ones.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Sending my prayers..I am so sorry.
7.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Praying for you, sweetie. How very heartbreaking.
39.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss...you''ll be in my thoughts.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss.
8.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
News-
I am SO incredibly sorry for your family''s loss. May you and your family find pease and solace in this difficult time. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Rachel, this is so terribly sad. Your family is in my thoughts.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
My heart breaks for you and your family. I can''t imagine your loss. I''m very glad your reached out to the forum for support. My prayers are with you.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry for your loss

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
My most sincere condolences; wishes for strength and comfort during this very difficult time.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
news - *hugs* i am so sorry for you and your husband''s lost

katamari

Ideal_Rock
How very tragic. I am so sorry to hear this, Rachel, and will keep you and your husband''s families in my thoughts.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much everyone for your sentiments and your support. It truly has helped to get me through this trying time. You are all such lovely, warm, caring people and I''m so thankful for you. :) *Big hugs to each and every one of you*

Rachel

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
I want to add my deepest regrets and sincere sorrow at this unfortunate loss of life your family is experiencing. I hesitate to add this next part but knowing what I know I have to. Please understand that I say this with love and also want to add that this did not have to happen.

Years ago I also lost a young family member due to a similar event, again it didn''t have to happen. Please please please remind those you love that the gates are down for a reason no matter what it appears like. I can say this because my husband and his family have been involved, owned and operated short line railroads for years. There are many areas where there are no gates, use EXTREME care when crossing, LISTEN for the HORNS, LOOK for the LIGHTS and MOST importantly if the GATE IS DOWN then there is a train somewhere nearby.

Again I am so sorry that your family has experienced this sad, unhappy, loss of family.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results