shape
carat
color
clarity

Need to rant...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
My SO has been very busy with work lately, which I can understand, but he''s supposed to have booked a resort for us through his company ONE MONTH AGO (before he got busy) and he has yet to do so! Whenever I ask him about it, he just tells me that he was too busy to call or that he tried calling but couldn''t get them on the phone. He doesn''t even sound worried that we won''t be able to get it.
38.gif

SO has always been someone who''s not big on planning, I''m now just looking at our getaway falling thru and there''s nothing I can do. For the records, there''s only ONE villa that his company owns and it''s very popular, so I don''t even know whether he''ll be able to book it if he calls now. I''m just so so so so disappointed in how little he seems to care about our trip. It''s supposed to be our reunion trip after being separated for 4 months!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
im sorry hun
7.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Gladysk - I''m sorry he''s not on the ball. Unfortunately if he''s not a big planner, it might be something you''ll have to deal with over time. But I would explain to him your worries, and tell him to get in gear.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
He''s slammed with work. Getting away is probably the furthest thing on his mind at the moment.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Just a little update, he''s sent in a manual request form to book the villa, cos he still can''t get them on the phone. So we''ll just see how it goes. I''m ready to look into Plan B though, since it''s rather likely that we won''t get it. I guess at the end of the day, I just wanna spend time with him. The venue isn''t the most important thing. I usually make our travel arrangements cos I''m less busy, but cos this villa belongs to his company, I couldn''t do the booking myself.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
My FI is the SAME WAY...he procrastinates and puts things off and then plans get messed up...He still has yet to ask his last groomsman and needs to look into our honeymoon, things I have POLITELY reminded him to do for the last 2 months. He''s a guy, and there''s not much I can do but do it myself (well, not ask the GM). I''m SLOWLY learning to live with it
38.gif
Sorry your man is slow like mine, but hopefully you guys get to go on your vaca!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I guess we can at least take comfort in the fact that this is THEIR NATURE, rather than them just being plain unwilling to get things done for us. I remember 3 years ago when SO went to Canada on uni exchange, he booked his student 1-year ticket less than 2 weeks before departure! He was told by several travel agencies that there were no seats left, and it was a pretty scary period for us.
38.gif
I usually take care of the travel plans now, but just like how you can''t ask the GM yourself, I can''t book his company villa on his behalf, so it''s pretty frustrating.

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
I hope this works out for you. I am the travel agent for us - and I love it! Too bad he HAD to do it, My SO would be the same way too if its any consolation.....

Keep us posted - where is the Villa by the way? Whats plan B? I love travel stuff!!!

Kelly

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
MEN! That''s all I can really say! lol...

Hope it all works out!
9.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
The villa is in Bintan, Indonesia! It's a really cool 4-bedroom + fully equipped kitchen + BBQ pit place by the sea, inside Bintan Lagoon Resort. You can check out their website if you like. The place looks just HEAVENLY... Only $60 a night if we book through his company. It usually costs over $1000 if you book directly with the resort, which is totally out of our budget. So you can imagine why I'm so upset over this...
39.gif
15.gif
38.gif
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results