shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Seminole Hard Rock hotel in fort lauderdale has special offers if you are part of a bachelorette party. It can include getting into a night club for free, drinking free (or a round of drinks), dinner, comedy club tickets, etc.

The only condition is that the party has to have something that shows they are part of a bachelorette party. For the bride, I''m getting her the traditional veil and sash. For the party though, not sure what to get. I came up with three ideas, let me know what you think or feel free to post some other ideas.

Keep in mind, the youngest girl is 21 followed by me (27), the bride (34) and everyone else is 36++

1. A shot glass necklace. Its basically a set of beads with a shot glass attached that says bachelorette party. Pro: It''s silly and I *know* the bartenders will love pouring drinks into those glasses. Con: Kind of childish, right??

2. Buttons

3. Devil ears

Another note: teeshirts won''t work as there is a dress code for where we are going. Also, there are no bridesmaids except myself so sashes may not work either.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
I gotta admit - I like the idea of the devil horns (or did you really mean devil ears?? Those I have not seen.).

Just a little warning, if you get the shot glasses on beads, be mindful of where the drill hole is: I had a basket of those at a 30th birthday party I threw and people kept forgetting about the hole and wound up wearing most of the shot!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I like the idea of the feather boas!

I did mean devil horns LOL oops

Oh no about the shot glasses. Thanks for the note!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
i was going to suggest feather boas, too, or a flower in the hair... something that''s more an accessory of sorts and not an inconvenience. i personally dislike the buttons because they can damage your clothing.

kstar512

Rough_Rock
How often do you really get to wear a boa? I think that is a fun idea. My vote is for the boa''s
36.gif

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
I was gonna say tiara, but I like the boa idea better.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results