Need some help deciding on earring setting

Help me with setting for earrings

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
2CD0CE05-F271-44F4-B5E6-5CEF29B2B192.png Hi everyone, I asked the question in a different tread but it’s been some what quiet here so I am hoping for more responses if I create a poll.

I got the set of emerald’s from Yvonne Raley and I am a bit indecisive on how to set them. They would be in 18k YG.
84325ECA-E3B2-47A5-A018-A7C719FC8404.jpeg

The largest gems in my set are just shy of 5mm.
Simple bezels or hex like the inspiration picture shown with diamonds? Or other style? Thanks!

@voce thanks for your vote in the other tread, could you vote again here too?

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the milgrain hex settings. Plain bezel would be pretty, too. But I think the milgrain hex will look more vintage-y. Plain bezels would look more modern. I vote vintage!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I love vintage, but I voted simple bezel only because I wonder about the weight of them? What metal will you use? Milgrain hex is very beautiful and if weight is negligible or not an issue with you, then absolutely vintage look!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love vintage, but I voted simple bezel only because I wonder about the weight of them? What metal will you use? Milgrain hex is very beautiful and if weight is negligible or not an issue with you, then absolutely vintage look!
thanks, I haven’t thought about weight, they will be 18k YG, do you think they will be too heavy?

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty emeralds!! I would do simple 18k yellow gold Bezels. The contrast would be yummy!! But actually any gold would work:))

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the hex design best. It really adds geometric tension and aliveness. I think the design posted would have some movement while still keeping the emeralds facing forward . Too much movement could be annoying as in the emeralds end up frequently facing sideways etc while you walk.

One idea, which just popped into me head (pls feel free to disregard) one could add tiny stones of a different color or diamonds around the smallest one to add just a touch of different focus on the earlobe . Just thinking aloud, it could be a tiny diamond leaf, of a few wing like baguettes on one side of the ear hole emerald ....so many possibilities!

Those are lovely and will be beautiful in earrings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results