shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Reasonably Priced Wedding Photographer in Atlanta

trueblue101

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies,
I got engaged on June 15th and my fiance decided that he wants to get married THIS Labor Day Weekend in Atlanta and we are now left scrambling to throw this thing together within a short period of time. I never wanted a wedding and I am doing this primarily because my fiance and his parents want it so I am tying to make the best of it but it is difficult because WE are paying for most of it. I honestly did not realize how expensive weddings can be (even our very small and simple one). Oh well, if it makes my fiance and his parents happy I guess it will be money will spent!

Anyways enough of my mini-vent, can anyone recommend a semi amateur/ reasonably priced wedding photographer for us? I don't really have any requirements except that we want more of a photojournalistic flavor than just straight portraits.

I really would appreciate any feedback/suggestions. Thanks a million!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I would check WPJA.com first. A quick search in Atlanta, GA, yielded a few (what I think are) very reasonably priced photographers. If they are unavailable on your date, they may have a second shooter they work with on occassion who is looking to build their portfolio that would be happy to do your wedding as a solo venture...

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
vc10um|1342832211|3237535 said:
I would check WPJA.com first. A quick search in Atlanta, GA, yielded a few (what I think are) very reasonably priced photographers. If they are unavailable on your date, they may have a second shooter they work with on occassion who is looking to build their portfolio that would be happy to do your wedding as a solo venture...

I'll second WPJA.com. I found my photographer that way and if you like that style of photography (photojournalistic) then it's a great resource.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Hi TrueBlue! JW when you're going to post up a SMTB thread for your e-ring? I've been hoping to catch it for a while! Hope all is well with you and the FI, and that wedding planning is going smoothly!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results