shape
carat
color
clarity

Need more information about this brooch!

Foxyroxyvintagexo

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I just have a quick question about a brooch that has Kiwanis International on it. I will attach a picture for you to see. Would it be possible for you to know what time frame this brooch is from? I've done a lot of searching and the brooch seems hard to come by. I also have reached out to Kiwanis International and a secretary that has been a member for 40+ years has never seen this brooch. A few websites have it listed as vintage or the 1950's, I know that women were not able to join until 1987 but would it be possible that this brooch would be worn by the wives that attended events or banquets with their husbands?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you! PicsArt_06-14-02.43.40.jpg

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock
Without knowing anything about Kiwanis International, my first thought was that it looks "retro". I'd put it at 1960s or later, could easily be 1980s or 1990s as the construction of costume jewellery hasn't changed that much since mid 20th century. I'm not sure if it's very rare as a quick Google search for 'vintage Kiwanis International brooch" has brought up a few eBay listings that seem identical to yours priced under $20:

Hope you can find out more from the organisation!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results