shape
carat
color
clarity

Need ideas for oval pave ring

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I reset my Ering and band and have 29 diamonds left over. They are not all the same size and would estimate they range from 3 pointers to 5 pointers. GOG suggested creating a bubble ring. I like it but not loving it. Someone in another forum suggested Bell's ring from Twillight. I googled it and do love it. Anyone have ideas, pics or dimensions regarding this style that I should suggest or share with GOG. They are so accommodating I'm going tomorrow. So far, I l ow I like the dome look and not looking flat hen looking at it from the side. I also like the page around the edges so it looks like it is hanging over and not bezel set.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I like the "cobblestone" style rings from Singlestone, but they have a bigger mix of size of stones in them I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are they all rounds?

And do you want another ring? I'd suggest a DBY necklace or a bubble pendant and bubble bangle.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I was thinking another ring only bc the diamonds came from my original ER and band.

I do have a DBTY on my wish list but would love larger pointers.

I have a diamond tennis bracelet and dbty bracelets so I was not leaning towards a bracelet.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is pretty and I agree that it looks like bigger stones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results