shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help With My Vancouver, BC Proposal!!!

jimmyrudig

Rough_Rock
So I am from Portland, Oregon, and I am bringing my girlfriend up for some time away this next weekend. I have hired a freelance photographer to take some secret photos of us, including me proposing. I will later have her email me the photos so I can put together an album and surprise her with it for her Birthday. Here's the problem...

My plan all along has been to propose on Grouse Mountain, with the stunning views in the background of the photos, but I see there is a very good chance that it will be raining. The photographer and I have agreed that if it is just a little rain, that is no issue, but if it is a downpour that isn't going to work.

We pre-purchased tickets to the Vancouver Lookout, but I have never been there, so I don't know how much space there is at the top and if it would be a very good location for a proposal. I am hoping not to have it be right in front of a large crowd, and the photographer will need some space to keep herself hidden throughout.

First, can anyone tell me where to walk on Grouse Mountain once we get off the Skyride to get some of the best views?

Second, who has a good location for a proposal if the weather doesn't cooperate?

Please help!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results