shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help Picking a Wedding Band for my ERD Cushion

PushinCushion

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of trying to pick a wedding band to go with my ERD e-ring. I would love to do a matching micropave band but am worried that the micropave rubbing against the diamonds on the basket will damage the setting.

Any ladies with micropave e-rings run into this issue with micropave wedding bands? I am looking for suggestions....right now I'm leaning towards just doing a plain platinum band and then getting a shared prong eternity band to wear on my right hand.

Help!

DSCN1821.JPG

zaq12

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

maybe post some photos of the side view of your ring. I have an ERD micropave wedding band that looks like the band on your e-ring . I wear it with a plain solitair but seemingly the way the pave is set, it doesn't leave the side of the diamonds exposed. so I would ask them if they think a matching band would cause dmage. if so, you could get a thin (like 1mm) spacer for in between?

PushinCushion

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Here is a photo of the side profile. I am nervous b/c there are diamonds along the basket and donut.

myring12.jpeg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd probably do a tiny spacer band and then a matching pave band.

sidenote, if you are right handed I wouldn't do an eternity for that hand. It will suffer lots of wear and tear.

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with the others. I would do a tiny spacer then a matching band. Gorgeous e-ring by the way!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pave band... your ring is beautiful.... :appl:

PushinCushion

Rough_Rock
Just did a search for spacers, so I think I'll go that route. Whew...one last thing to check off the wedding planning to do list.

Liv69

Rough_Rock
Hi pushincushion

I love your ring! It looks a lot like the Tiffany Novo (which is what I have) and so I would suggest a Novo wedding band like kelpie said. The only thing with the Novo wedding band is that it doesn't sit flush with the e-ring so a spacer would possibly help if you went down that path.

Good luck with it!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the idea of a plain band - that ring is so gorgeous it doesn't need anything else!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I have diamonds on the side of my donut and my wedding band damaged it. The wedding band looks like a channel set so it wasn't actually diamonds causing the problem - it was just the two metals rubbing together that caused the damage. Basically, it wore down the 'beads' of metal holding the diamonds so they look kind of flat.

So...um...yeah. I'd pass on a wedding band being next to your gorgeous ring. Just my two cents.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results