shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help on Stone I am about to Buy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

serotine25

Rough_Rock
This is a link to the stone I am about to close a purchase on:

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-560210.htm#

On the AGS grading sheet, it says under additional comments: "internal grain line is not shown." I am also a little nervous about the feathers around the edges. Will both of these factors make the stone more likely to crack.

The whiteflash representive said on the phone that she looked at the diamond and it was eyeclean all-round. Please let me know what you guys think about this stone overall and it''s price. Thanks in advance.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stone looks lovely, and at VS2, I don''t think you will have any problems.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2008 6:20:31 PM
Author: Ellen
The stone looks lovely, and at VS2, I don''t think you will have any problems.
I agree, you will have a beautiful stone.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
With a ***** rating from Whiteflash, I''d say that you''ve done very well. Enjoy it!

serotine25

Rough_Rock
Actually, I decided not to buy it. I just didn''t feel comfortable. The stone should be available if anyone wants it. I am going to wait until they get in a new supply next month.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
link

I hope the link helps alleviate your concerns.
If you''re worried about the feathers by all means ask the WF representative who''s helping with your purchase- truly no question is dumb. They''ll certainly address your fears as it is a chunk of change you''re putting out.
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you going to look at VS1 now? Because VS2 inclusions are very minor and I would not have had any concerns about that stone. I do happen to have VS1 and VS2 diamonds myself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results