shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help on engagement ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rivierasn

Rough_Rock

I have two stones: one is 1.3 Carat, G color, VS1 (there is a pinpoint on the table) but with a ideal cut (AGS0); the other one is 1.3 Carat, G color, VVS2 but the cut is AGS1. Could anybody tell me the price difference between VS1 and VVS2, and that between AGS0 and AGS1? I am trying to decide which stone i need to purchase. Somebody told me the price difference between VS1 and VVS2 is about $500, and the price difference between AGS1 and AGS0 is very little. The VS1, AGS0 one costs me $300 less than the VVS2, AGS1. I would appreciate any comments!!! oh, by the way, the one with VS1 comes with an AGS cert and the one with VVS2 comes with a GIA cert.

Thanks!

33.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2006 12:47:45 PM
Author:rivierasn

I have two stones: one is 1.3 Carat, G color, VS1 (there is a pinpoint on the table) but with a ideal cut (AGS0); the other one is 1.3 Carat, G color, VVS2 but the cut is AGS1. Could anybody tell me the price difference between VS1 and VVS2, and that between AGS0 and AGS1? I am trying to decide which stone i need to purchase. Somebody told me the price difference between VS1 and VVS2 is about $500, and the price difference between AGS1 and AGS0 is very little. The VS1, AGS0 one costs me $300 less than the VVS2, AGS1. I would appreciate any comments!!! oh, by the way, the one with VS1 comes with an AGS cert and the one with VVS2 comes with a GIA cert.

Thanks!

33.gif
you need to purchase the one that looks best to you. if you can''t decide between them in looks, then it would only make sense to go with the cheaper one. forget the hypothetical ''ags1'' vs. ags0 and potential pricing differences for clarity. there is much more that goes into pricing than just those things.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results