shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding information regarding this WF ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennkim27

Rough_Rock
Premium
I came across this picture of a WF ring, this is exactly what I''ve been looking for: a round stone in a cushion-shaped halo (first pic in the thread).

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-cad-cushion-halo.108481/

Can anyone help me find the original thread/poster for this custom WF ring? I''d like to read more information on it if possible.

Thank you in advance!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you use the "Find All Post" option after the users name? Looks like she only has 2 pages worth and she does
have some other threads about her ring. The "Find All Post" is under the users avatar...so go to that thread you
posted and look at the avatar and select the "Find All Post" option.

If I'm telling you something you already know (or if you are asking for something different) feel free to ignore this
post!

Edit - just noticed you have been on here since 2007 so you probably are looking for some different information
than what I have provided - sorry I couldnt help
8.gif

jennkim27

Rough_Rock
Premium
No worries...I did try that but no luck. I''ve emailed WF directly hoping they could provide me with an answer. Thanks anyways!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results