shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help Finding an E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indigo

Rough_Rock
I need help finding an E-ring for my 6mm diamond. I''ve been agonizing over this for months and STILL haven''t found the right ring. I want something in platinum, with sapphires on the shanks (diamonds that can be substituted with sapphires anyway), and atleast one diamond set in the gallery on either side.
I thought that someone might know of something I haven''t seen since you all seem to like looking at rings
1.gif

I''m not against having someone make it, but the prices for custom rings seem a little too high (except for one place where the price seems too good to be true but I don''t get to see anything until the ring is finished and then I could only get 75% back if I hate it).
I''ll upload some examples:

a416r2d_lg2faycullen.jpg

indigo

Rough_Rock
21750009.jpg

23660606.jpg

21750120.jpg

indigo

Rough_Rock
The picture attached to the first post is white gold instead of platinum. The second and third pictures are Tacori and out of my price range. The last shot is a Fusaro ring made for a larger diamond (and way way out of my price range).
Suggestions? Ideas? I have to find an engagement ring before my wedding!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
have you checked out the settings here:
click here

They have reasonable prices on several awesome settings.

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I like the first one the best.
10.gif

indigo

Rough_Rock
I did a little work in PS and came up with a ring that I really like so I started a new thread in the diamond hangout to get opinions on stone combinations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results