shape
carat
color
clarity

Need half updo hair styles

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Hi! I''m look for hair style suggestions for my July 3 wedding. I have fairly long hair that will be about bra-strap level by July. It is currently is long layers with the shortest layer being about chin level. I''d like to do a half-up/half down style so the front is pulled up but the back is cascading in curls. Has anyone seen anything like this? If yes, please post pictures or links.

Thank you!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
these are kinda cool

halfopgestokenII.jpg

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
pretty!

halfopgestokenXI.jpg

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
woops, these pics are kind of big..

sorry, thought they were smaller
1.gif

Shay

Shiny_Rock
It certainly seems fashionable for brides to have flowers in their hair... Although I must wonder what it would look like with little solitaire diamond clips scatered around!
30.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2005 4:50:22 AM
Author: Shay
It certainly seems fashionable for brides to have flowers in their hair... Although I must wonder what it would look like with little solitaire diamond clips scatered around!
30.gif

oooooeewwwww

30.gif
mjammie
30.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Thanks girls! I''m going to print some of these off and take them to my hair stylist in a couple weeks to start getting ideas of what would actually work with my hair!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results