shape
carat
color
clarity

Need feedback on this 1.16 RB

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OldSchool

Rough_Rock
WHOOPS, POSTED ON WRONG FORUM. SORRY, PLS DISREGARD

First time poster - I've been lurking for sometime now, trying to pick up any info I can. Y'all are really great. I've been patiently visiting numerous B&M as well as internet locations, and recently found a B&M that I actually feel comfortable with (a first for me). I could use some feedback on a stone I've seen in person:

6.70 - 6.72 x 4.24
AGS Ideal 0
H
VVS2

Table 54%
Depth 63.2%
Crown Height 16.3%
Crown Angle 35.1%
Pavilion Depth 43.2%
Girdle Faceted .7% - 1.9%

$6,500

I've only begun to do some on-line comparisons. It's not easy to find apples to apples. Anyone have an opinion on the price? Anyone have a competing diamond (feel free to email me)?

Is the girdle of concern?

Also, I notice that a couple parameters fall outside of the AGA standards for ideal. But AGS rates it an "Ideal 0." How do I reconcile this difference?

What role should an independent appraiser play for me? Vendor also has a setting that I like, should appraisal be prior to setting or both before and after (more expensive)?

I'll pause and take a breath. Fire away and thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results