shape
carat
color
clarity

Need advice w/ Tiffany-style solitaire!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

biscuit

Rough_Rock
Hello all!

Hope all has been going well...I have another quick question for you...

My fiance-to-be has told me that she likes the traditional Tiffany style six prong mounting. Both of our mothers have them. Here's my dilemma...as I've been looking at different Tiffany's in person, they seem to have varying prong heights! My mother's are definitely the lowest, and a friend of mine out here at school has a mounting that looks like it's launching the rock into outer space! I'm looking for a low-med prong height, but when I search for mountings online, it seems that all they offer is ONE height.

I've been to the Stuller page, and have noticed they have different types of 6 prongers (light, norm, med, heavy), but I can't call to get more info since they only talk to jewelers! They also have something called flexfit and I can't really tell what that is...

Both my girlfriend and I don't like the look of the very high setting...I've looked at Soltice, which offer different crown heights, and although I like them I think they may be a little chunky and too modern. SO, any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks again all!:praise:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results