shape
carat
color
clarity

Need advice on this 1.4ct H SI1 diamond with crystal

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful stone, and you are paying not only for the superior cut but also the analysis that WF does to give you the consumer as much info as possible on any given stone. You can't compare this level of cut to just any old stone out there - these are the cream of the crop. I say go for it!

Q

Queenie60

And may I add - it has the "eye clean" stamp of approval on the information page. If you're concerned about the crystal, give Whiteflash a call and they will provide you with honest feedback. It's a beautiful stone and you can't go wrong with an ACA. Report back, let us know what you decide. :wavey:

edcat99

Rough_Rock
The WF ACA stones are pricey compared to James Allen true hearts (my opinion). I have no previous experience, but seems ACA really has a lot of good reviews. And I do think it's not easy to damage a diamond from normal wear. :lol:

edcat99

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I do trust the cut grade. Do you have any idea if compare ACA to JamesAllen true hearts?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
edcat99|1474412914|4079021 said:
I'm not concerned about the eye clean. As long as the diamond sparkles like crazy, it's a beautiful stone to me :appl:
This is another one I'm interested http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3644861.htm But a little bit over my budget...Except for the bigger size, do you think it will make differences and worth the extra money?

It is larger, a higher color and higher clarity. It is an improvement in three categories but only you can decide if it is worth the extra money to you or if it is within your budget. I would prefer it for the three reasons stated but that is not the case for everyone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results