shape
carat
color
clarity

Need advice on possible upgrade diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
This is a diamond that I am considering as an upgrade. Please give me your thoughts and advice!
Here are the stats from the GIA report:
1.77 I VS2
7.82x7.84x4.78
depth - 61.1
table - 56
CA - 35
PA - 40.8
faint fluorescence
girdle - thin
LGF - 80%
cut, symmetry, polish - excellent

Here is the Idealscope

IS-1.77.JPG

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
Here is the 40X picture.

40X-1.77.JPG

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
Here is the sarin report. All help is greatly appreciated!!

SARIN-1.77.GIF

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks fabulous!!! Get that baby reserved to avoid it being grabbed!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 5:37:51 AM
Author: Lorelei
Ditto the hairy scary thing! Er, I mean Lorelei.
9.gif

It''s gorgeous, really! And a super nice size.
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/10/2008 8:51:01 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 1/10/2008 5:37:51 AM
Ditto the hairy scary thing! Er, I mean Lorelei.
9.gif

It's gorgeous, really! And a super nice size.
36.gif
hehe23.gif
roflmao!!!!

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! It is being held for me. I was just a little nervous and wanted someone else''s opinion.
1.gif

Hey, I kind of like the hairy scary thing! I just wonder how they got the rabbit (it is a rabbit - right?) to sit still long enough to get brushed out like that. We can''t get my daughter''s poodle to sit still at all. The groomer rolls her eyes whenever he has an appointment. He may soon be the shaved scary looking thing!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/10/2008 11:07:47 AM
Author: secondhandnews
Thanks! It is being held for me. I was just a little nervous and wanted someone else''s opinion.
1.gif

Hey, I kind of like the hairy scary thing! I just wonder how they got the rabbit (it is a rabbit - right?) to sit still long enough to get brushed out like that. We can''t get my daughter''s poodle to sit still at all. The groomer rolls her eyes whenever he has an appointment. He may soon be the shaved scary looking thing!
Hehehe....I think they shampoo and blow dry the bunnies to get them superfluffed, I can imagine it is quite a performance!!!
face20.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! It is being held for me. I was just a little nervous and wanted someone else's opinion.
1.gif

Hey, I kind of like the hairy scary thing! I just wonder how they got the rabbit (it is a rabbit - right?) to sit still long enough to get brushed out like that. We can't get my daughter's poodle to sit still at all. The groomer rolls her eyes whenever he has an appointment. He may soon be the shaved scary looking thing!
LOL!

And I actually like Lorelei's "thing" too. I just gotta razz her every now and then.
2.gif

I say pull the plug on that baby!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Definately looks like a winner to me!
30.gif
What are you upgrading from?

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
Ellen and Lorelei - As you advised, the plug has been pulled.
9.gif
Now I just have to wait while my trade-in travels by USPS at the speed of the pony express.

Jenn - I am trading in a 1.35. I know that is not a huge difference in size. I really like my current (soon to be old!) stone but it never was the size I wanted it to be. I mean it literally shrank before my eyes in a matter of days. I guess it has been my transition stone - until the size I wanted became available.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/10/2008 11:11:49 AM
Author: Ellen

1.gif

LOL!

And I actually like Lorelei''s ''thing'' too. I just gotta razz her every now and then.
2.gif

I say pull the plug on that baby!
I expect nothing less!
hi501.gif

Glad you pulled the plug on that deelissious diamond, now we wait for further developments!
3.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2008 6:13:07 AM

I expect nothing less!
hi501.gif

Glad you pulled the plug on that deelissious diamond, now we wait for further developments!
3.gif
9.gif

So glad you got this killer stone shn!! We''ll be waiting for ze pics.
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There will be a very nice difference in size! Can''t wait to see it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results