shape
carat
color
clarity

Need advice before I buy this diamond

n64bomb

Rough_Rock
Trade
Very high quality stone. Very tight angles. I wouldnt have a problem buying this stone blind. It is around a cut above whiteflash quality at a significant discount. Signature ideal cuts carry a huge premium in general, and it looks like this one from blue nile is actually legit. I would still demand an aset before purchasing. If they threw up roadblocks, I would tell them I have to have objective verification of the intensity of light return. Looks like you found a winner! Good job.

kichi

Rough_Rock
Thank you both for the response. I looked at the one on whiteflash and it looks good. My only concern with that was that it is SI1. I had read that I should stick to VS2 or better for stones larger than 1.5 carats. The crystal in the center of the diamond seems visible in the 360 video. Is that something I should be concerned about?

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
n64bomb|1476103448|4085257 said:
Very high quality stone. Very tight angles. I wouldnt have a problem buying this stone blind. It is around a cut above whiteflash quality at a significant discount. Signature ideal cuts carry a huge premium in general, and it looks like this one from blue nile is actually legit. I would still demand an aset before purchasing. If they threw up roadblocks, I would tell them I have to have objective verification of the intensity of light return. Looks like you found a winner! Good job.

We know they don't provide ASETs, so I'm not sure what good this advice is. They aren't "throwing up roadblocks" they just don't do this in general. That's part of why they're cheaper than others.

Buy it, and if you don't love it, send it back. There's no reason not to based on the numbers and the video.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results