shape
carat
color
clarity

Need a YES or NO!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mamadi

Rough_Rock
Hello again,

I''m back inquiring about the same diamond. I need to make a decision by this weekend, and just want to get a few "expert" opinions. A simple yes or no would be greatly appreciated. To quickly review my situation: Looking for a good diamond for an engagement ring. My budget is $35 K. Looking for a 3.5 - 4.0 c, H or better SI2 or better. I have the following available to me. Again not looking for a "perfect" diamond, but I want it to look good and not get ripped off!! Should I take this or keep looking.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

EGL Cert.
3.60 Carat
Round Brilliant
9.94x9.84x6.05 mm
Total Depth: 61.2%
Table: 60%
Crown Height: 13%
Pavilion Depth: 45%
Girdle: med fac
Polish: good to vg
symm: exc
culet: none
clarity: SI2
grain: Very Slight
Color: G
Flour: None
"Premium Cut"
Price: $28,500

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
didn''t we already go over this in another thread?

NO.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
there is no way in the world i would give a blind ''yes'' to dropping 25k on an egl diamond with mediocre specs.
no way.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
My vote is keep looking.

mamadi

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/23/2006 7:50:07 PM
Author: Mara
didn''t we already go over this in another thread?

NO.
We did, but I''m sorry the replies still left me confused. Your answer is clear!!! Thank you.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are always consistent on here. If we say NO, well we mean NO. Please keep looking and stick with AGS, or GIA. Good luck!!!
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
So Julie, is that a No?

I think we tried the ''what you should be looking for'' last time but it sounds like it was too confusing.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m with the rest of the gals. I vote No.

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know nearly as much as these ladies here but from that diagram I''d say NOO !! Keep looking !! I mean if you''re spending that kind of money I''d go for a smaller diamond that''s absolutely flawless. Just my opinion.

mamadi

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/23/2006 10:12:39 PM
So Julie, is that a No?

I think we tried the ''what you should be looking for'' last time but it sounds like it was too confusing.
Ms. Mara, SORRY if some of us have other stuff in our lives than be "experts" in this field. Keep the sarcasm to yourself.

To the rest of the group, thank you very much for your collective input. I will look at other diamonds based on your comments.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 12:39:32 AM
Author: mamadi

Date: 5/23/2006 10:12:39 PM
So Julie, is that a No?

Ms. Mara, SORRY if some of us have other stuff in our lives than be ''experts'' in this field. Keep the sarcasm to yourself.

To the rest of the group, thank you very much for your collective input. I will look at other diamonds based on your comments.
Actually, I was being serious. We tried giving suggestions and advice in the last thread which seemed pretty clear aka PASS ON THIS STONE, but in this thread you said you just wanted a YES or a NO. Which everyone was very helpful here to give you this time around. Good luck with your search!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I think this diamond is perfect for you. GET IT!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 1:14:02 AM
Author: Jelly
I think this diamond is perfect for you. GET IT!
LOL....
9.gif
Jelly, you crack me up.

I would say NO. You are spending so much money, definitely want to get an ideal cut stone. The specs on that stone is a
38.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results