shape
carat
color
clarity

Need a little help, lilac sapphire ring

Sunshinelab

Shiny_Rock
2B59609B-B039-456C-913C-9F40675E99A7.jpeg Hello everybody, =)2 I hope this is ok to post here. I have a beautiful ring I’d like to find a home for. I was hoping for some honest help... is there anything I could explain better or maybe something I’m missing. I’m going to drop the price again and list it again, but maybe I’m missing something. It’s been listed for a while... I very much appreciate this!
I’m adding a picture, but not sure if I should link the listing.

Sabrina31

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You can only link the listing over in the pre loved section.

Does it have any certifications? Make sure you list those, where it was made, quality of the gold/ diamonds, try and get a few pictures in natural outdoor lighting, and list that you'll only accept payment through PayPal as anything else comes off sketchy.
Its a lovely ring, I'm sure it will find a home.

Sunshinelab

Shiny_Rock
You can only link the listing over in the pre loved section.

Does it have any certifications? Make sure you list those, where it was made, quality of the gold/ diamonds, try and get a few pictures in natural outdoor lighting, and list that you'll only accept payment through PayPal as anything else comes off sketchy.
Its a lovely ring, I'm sure it will find a home.
Thank you, I believe that is all there... but I’ll double check =)2 I think it is because it’s not a full ct. =)2. I really appreciate it... it’s nice to have a second set of eyes.

voce

Ideal_Rock
It's not my size. I'm lazy about building a relationship with a local jeweler. Don't have enough time after work to really go somewhere to resize. I only buy pre-loved when the size is something that I can wear. Can't speak as to why others don't seem to want it, unless it's the superstition.

Sunshinelab

Shiny_Rock
It's not my size. I'm lazy about building a relationship with a local jeweler. Don't have enough time after work to really go somewhere to resize. I only buy pre-loved when the size is something that I can wear. Can't speak as to why others don't seem to want it, unless it's the superstition.

Oooohhhh so interesting, I’m so glad you wrote that! Do you think the superstition because my ex gave it to me? Maybe a concern that it holds negative energy? I actually cleansed it in the light of the full moon, to neutralize any energy it might have picked up. Or is there a sapphire superstition I don’t know about, which could very well exist. Maybe I should save it for my daughter or reset it?

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think with preloved anything it can take a while to find the person who is looking for your item. I've had things I was sure would sell quickly languish and others I thought may not appeal get snatched up immediately. Don't know if you have this already but photos in many lighting conditions and video help. Good luck!

Sunshinelab

Shiny_Rock
I think with preloved anything it can take a while to find the person who is looking for your item. I've had things I was sure would sell quickly languish and others I thought may not appeal get snatched up immediately. Don't know if you have this already but photos in many lighting conditions and video help. Good luck!
Thank you =)2

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
I think people are wary of the Natural Sapphire Company. It’s a nice sapphire. Maybe have an independent jeweler look at it and display the results they give?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m confused as to why your sapphire ring hasn’t sold yet either. The setting without the stone is worth more than what you’re selling it for!!!

Good luck!

Sunshinelab

Shiny_Rock
I think people are wary of the Natural Sapphire Company. It’s a nice sapphire. Maybe have an independent jeweler look at it and display the results they give?
I very much understand that... long ago they were one of the few known places for me. Oh my how I’ve grown. :mrgreen2: Thank you.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
I very much understand that... long ago they were one of the few known places for me. Oh my how I’ve grown. :mrgreen2: Thank you.
You’re welcome. Once they verify that it’s a nice ring, I’m sure it’ll sell fast!

Sunshinelab

Shiny_Rock
I’m confused as to why your sapphire ring hasn’t sold yet either. The setting without the stone is worth more than what you’re selling it for!!!

Good luck!
Thank you , I’m wondering if the right person hasn’t stumbled on it yet. Or maybe it’s a sign I shall be patient.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you , I’m wondering if the right person hasn’t stumbled on it yet. Or maybe it’s a sign I shall be patient.

Even if I didn’t like the stone, the setting is totally worth it, but the stone is like a bonus! You can see it’s well made and those diamonds are really nice. The stone is well cut too!

Sunshinelab

Shiny_Rock
Even if I didn’t like the stone, the setting is totally worth it, but the stone is like a bonus! You can see it’s well made and those diamonds are really nice. The stone is well cut too!
You are absolutely right =)2

Reactions: T L

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah I’d probably remove the part about the back story of the ring. I think it’s nice to keep the whole listing positive toned. Maybe you could put “pink/purple/lilac” in the title so it would show up in searches for pink snd purple sapphires. Do you have it listed on Diamond Bistro or Ebay as well? It’s a really pretty ring so might just need to keep waiting! Saving for your daughter might be nice, I would have loved my mom to give me something this nice for a milestone bday, like sweet sixteen or graduation!

Sunshinelab

Shiny_Rock
Yeah I’d probably remove the part about the back story of the ring. I think it’s nice to keep the whole listing positive toned. Maybe you could put “pink/purple/lilac” in the title so it would show up in searches for pink snd purple sapphires. Do you have it listed on Diamond Bistro or Ebay as well? It’s a really pretty ring so might just need to keep waiting! Saving for your daughter might be nice, I would have loved my mom to give me something this nice for a milestone bday, like sweet sixteen or graduation!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that, I will make some changes to the listing and see if that helps.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that a indoor picture? If so, I would take a sunlight picture too.

mdi

Shiny_Rock
2B59609B-B039-456C-913C-9F40675E99A7.jpeg Hello everybody, =)2 I hope this is ok to post here. I have a beautiful ring I’d like to find a home for.

TBH, I wanted to buy it when you first posted it, but I couldn't afford it at the time. I may have to email you when the new listing goes live.

It's also not my size, so I have to factor in a slight resize (but I do have a great local guy). I am not superstitious either, so the backstory does not bother me. If anything, I think it's great you are getting rid of jewelry that does not make you happy so that it can pick up a new, hopefully happier story with someone else.

BAKM

Rough_Rock
can I get feedback on a stone please

mdi

Shiny_Rock
Got this lil baby back yesterday! My jeweler was very impressed with the quality of the stone (and he's been doing this for about 40 years!). I love it, it's so delicate and fine. Very different from anything else I already own, and the stone color is just lovely. Thanks again! IMG_20190605_190951.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How pretty!! You certainly got a steal of a deal!

Reactions: mdi

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
I love it, it's so delicate and fine. Very different from anything else I already own,

So pleased you love it. it looks pretty on your hand and with your coloring.

Sunshinelab

Shiny_Rock
=)2It is gorgeous on you! I am so happy you love it! It is such a beautiful and delicate color, photos never quite capture the magic!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results