shape
carat
color
clarity

Necklace Question(s)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NeedSomeHelp

Rough_Rock
Looking for some advice.

Anyone have experience w/this dealer or type of necklace?

http://www.simayof.com/category/jewelry/jwl_pen_floating_products.jsp

Really like the design, but wonder about durability / safety?

Also, anybody know anything about Simayov? Package deals seem pricey for carat/color/clarity (espec/w unknown cut)

Anyone know of similar floating/tension designs elsewhere?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Brian

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the first time I hear about this store, but the type of setting I've seen before in e-rings. Diamonds do not fall off, or anything (after all, this type of setting is not new and it endured in the ring collections without massive flows of complaints). The girdle of the diamond is obviously very exposed, but how many times do you intent to drop that pendant on, say, hard tiles? I see no technical problem having that setting for a pendant, and it lookds awsome to me! I would ask the seller wether they have been doing these settings for long (I imagine there should be some specialized technique involved in making these, as is in the case of tenssion settimgs, for example) and go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results