shape
carat
color
clarity

Neck Shots of Julia Kay Taylor Keys

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hey Girls,
I am just contacted JKT for a quote on a sterling key pendant. I would love to see some neck shots. I would also like to know what they cost b/c of course I can''t wait (like a rational adult) until she gets back to me.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think someone said they are about $75? Then she can add stones to them for an additional (reasonable) fee.
Someone correct me if thats not right. I know she has been getting a lot of business so wouldnt surprise me if
the price doesnt go up.

I''d like to see some neck shots too!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yes her prices have gone up some but still less than I thought they would be.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 1:54:41 PM
Author: blackberry16

Hi b''berry - the price for a sterling "basic" key has remained the same - I believe I was the first to order one, and it was $75 than, including chain is v. reasonable imho.

If you go to her etsy store, there are some keys currently for sale - one the same as mine, and some more elaborate designs- this will give you an idea of how the prices vary depending on the intricacy of the design, if stones are used, etc..

I don''t believe I ever took any neck shots - howeevr because you can have 3 customizable lengths on your chain, you can really have them sit / adjust the look however you like
1.gif

laurenfischer5

Shiny_Rock
who is JKT?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Julia Kay Taylor.

I have probably the most ornate yet (9 gems), but I don''t have any neck shots yet...Perhaps I will take some in a day or two. Mine is quite large.
2.gif

And the cost of mine was quite a bit more than just the plain keys.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/1/2010 10:58:11 PM
Author: arjunajane
Date: 2/1/2010 1:54:41 PM

Author: blackberry16

Hi b''berry - the price for a sterling ''basic'' key has remained the same - I believe I was the first to order one, and it was $75 than, including chain is v. reasonable imho.

If you go to her etsy store, there are some keys currently for sale - one the same as mine, and some more elaborate designs- this will give you an idea of how the prices vary depending on the intricacy of the design, if stones are used, etc..

I don''t believe I ever took any neck shots - howeevr because you can have 3 customizable lengths on your chain, you can really have them sit / adjust the look however you like

1.gif

I spoke with her yesterday and she quoted $90 for the necklace $32 for the chain and $35 for the design fee. i am so excited to get moving on my piece!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results