shape
carat
color
clarity

Navy SEALs take out pirates

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bravo

Bout time they got the green light.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for the Captain and his family!!!!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
About time.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was afraid that this story would end up with the Captain losing his life, but this has the best outcome, with a surgical takeout with our guy alive. Go Navy Seals! I agree with Perry. You can''t control all of the oceans, or protect all ships in them; it is too big. But I am glad that the message was sent that you don''t mess with US flagged ships or there will be repercussions.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm, I knew as soon as news broke that an American ship had been seized that this was going to end with a military mission and dead pirates. When they announced that a Navy vessel was headed that way, I told my husband that SEALS would rescue the Captain.

How stupid where those pirates??? Did they actually believe that a US Military vessel would just tow them to calmer waters??? Did they NOT realize that they were dealing with the world's most powerful Navy? What a bunch of morons.

Their threat to retaliate and kill French and Americans is going to cause them a whole world of pain. Beware of the wrath of the American Military!

ETA: Yeah, I get worked up over stuff like this! Idiots that cause our warriors to have to put themselves in harm's way.
Proud Army Wife
Proud Marine Mom

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Navy Seals ROCK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results