Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

"Nasty Woman" Pendant

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
3,606
New York jeweler Kanarek has produced a sterling silver "Nasty Woman" pendant, also available in 14k gold. $25 is donated to Planned Parenthood for the silver one, and $150 for the gold. Anne Hathaway has been spotted wearing the silver version.

I like it, but I'd prefer one that says "Nasty Woman" in script horizontally, like name necklaces. Maybe someone will come out with one. Anyway, I like this one too, and thought I'd share:

http://kanareknyc.com/women/nasty-woman
 

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 1, 2014
Messages
3,758
DH bought it for me!!!! Thank you for posting this :lol: :lol:

Jambie, re horizontal---you'd have to like bar pendants. I don't they always look lopsided to me plus I think they are uncomfortable.
 

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
13,428
telephone89|1479231540|4098864 said:
Tshirts too!
https://www.omaze.com/made/nasty-woman

It doesn't say how much goes to the charity, but all net proceeds. It cant cost that much to make a T-shirt, so hopefully a lot.
The sizing is confusing to me... ??? Do you think generally a clothing top size 8 / 38C would be a medium?
 

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
3,606
Azstonie, that's fantastic! I was thinking of getting it, but you can't tell too much from the photos, specifically how it looks on the neck. When you get it, would you mind posting lots of photos?

Hope you enjoy wearing it, you nasty woman, you!
 

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
2,835

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
3,883
Dee*Jay|1479238181|4098900 said:
telephone89|1479231540|4098864 said:
Tshirts too!
https://www.omaze.com/made/nasty-woman

It doesn't say how much goes to the charity, but all net proceeds. It cant cost that much to make a T-shirt, so hopefully a lot.
The sizing is confusing to me... ??? Do you think generally a clothing top size 8 / 38C would be a medium?
Now that I'm reading the sizing I'm confused too LOL.

Which one are you looking at? The V neck and the crew neck are diff sizes.

If my math is correct, I'd probably do a large in the Vneck. 38C is going to be 41" around your nips, so if you half that, 20.5", the large is 19.5".
XL is technically closer, but just seems too big for a size 8??

For the crew neck, medium is exactly 20.5" for chest measurement. So it will fit loosely across the chest and be a bit larger/looser on your tummy.
 

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
13,428
telephone89|1479240431|4098943 said:
Dee*Jay|1479238181|4098900 said:
telephone89|1479231540|4098864 said:
Tshirts too!
https://www.omaze.com/made/nasty-woman

It doesn't say how much goes to the charity, but all net proceeds. It cant cost that much to make a T-shirt, so hopefully a lot.
The sizing is confusing to me... ??? Do you think generally a clothing top size 8 / 38C would be a medium?
Now that I'm reading the sizing I'm confused too LOL.

Which one are you looking at? The V neck and the crew neck are diff sizes.

If my math is correct, I'd probably do a large in the Vneck. 38C is going to be 41" around your nips, so if you half that, 20.5", the large is 19.5".
XL is technically closer, but just seems too big for a size 8??

For the crew neck, medium is exactly 20.5" for chest measurement. So it will fit loosely across the chest and be a bit larger/looser on your tummy.
Oh -- thank you for pointing out the difference in sizing between the V and crew necks as I didn't realize that!

I'll be in the bathroom with a ruler if any one wants me... :cheeky:
 

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
3,883
Dee*Jay|1479241549|4098954 said:
Oh -- thank you for pointing out the difference in sizing between the V and crew necks as I didn't realize that!

I'll be in the bathroom with a ruler if any one wants me... :cheeky:
:naughty: :naughty:
:lol: :lol:
 

kanarek_jewelry

Rough_Rock
Trade
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Messages
2
azstonie|1479237803|4098896 said:
DH bought it for me!!!! Thank you for posting this :lol: :lol:

Jambie, re horizontal---you'd have to like bar pendants. I don't they always look lopsided to me plus I think they are uncomfortable.
This can be a problem with multi-word pendants, especially with some words being much longer, but in this case the pendant is designed as a single long NASTYWOMAN word, which means we can make it horizontal and it'll look just fine, if some prefer that.
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Tips for Black Friday Engagement Ring Shopping
    Tips for Black Friday Engagement Ring Shopping

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top