shape
carat
color
clarity

My Year Long Pearl Ban- What I Learned

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! It's been a long time. :) I went on a pearl/jewelry ban and I have made it over a year now. What I learned is that I have no regrets on any of my past purchases. :) With that said the economy and world events made me re-prioritize my spending and the decision was made to aggressively pay off our house and perform home improvements. Buying beautiful pearls, diamonds and colored stones was a welcome distraction from the stress that many of us face in our day to day lives. The thrill of the hunt was most rewarding for me. I avoided this forum for the last year so I would not suffer from the dreaded FOMO (fear of missing out) syndrome and make some impulse purchases. So to @Daisys and Diamonds - I made it! I know you said I could not. :) Wishing everyone a great spring and summer! :)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back!

DK :))

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Welcome back!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! It's been a long time. :) I went on a pearl/jewelry ban and I have made it over a year now. What I learned is that I have no regrets on any of my past purchases. :) With that said the economy and world events made me re-prioritize my spending and the decision was made to aggressively pay off our house and perform home improvements. Buying beautiful pearls, diamonds and colored stones was a welcome distraction from the stress that many of us face in our day to day lives. The thrill of the hunt was most rewarding for me. I avoided this forum for the last year so I would not suffer from the dreaded FOMO (fear of missing out) syndrome and make some impulse purchases. So to @Daisys and Diamonds - I made it! I know you said I could not. :) Wishing everyone a great spring and summer! :)

Well done :kiss2:
Really well done :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Reactions: Ann
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results