shape
carat
color
clarity

My Well Wishes Guestbook is Here! S<3JS Update

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I ditched the wishing jar idea when I found this book. After waiting to have the money to buy it and then waiting for it to be delivered (and of course I was not home that night) my guest book is finally here!
36.gif
So here are some pics! It''s a Mindy Weiss book. I am trying to decide which photos to put on the pages. I think I might just put photos of us throughout our relationship.

Anyway, here''s the first pic!

SJSGuestbook.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Close-up on the front

SJSGuestbook1.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
The cards!

SJSGuestbookcards.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
A page of the little envelopes!

SJSGuestbookEnvelopes.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
And the pen, I
30.gif
pens! But I bought a second pen to use for like $5 at walmart since people have a tendency to walk off with pens accidentally. The cheaper one just a plain base and is silver - one of the traditional guest-book type pens.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Annd didn''t attach the file..here it is for real.
2.gif

SJSGuestbookpen.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow that is so neat. I''m assuming like a wish jar you open all the envelopes and read them on your one year anniversary? I want one now too, that is so cool. I like it a lot!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
ack, lost my message! I love your well wishes book! The colors are gorgeous. What are the envelopes for?

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Smurfy! Yeah I think the 1-year anniversary thing is a great idea! I had forgotten about doing that, but it will be so fun and romantic!
5.gif
Thank you for mentioning it!

CJ!
5.gif
Thank you! The envelopes are where the little notecards go, so everyone gets their own little envelope to put their message in for us. I think it''ll be neat! I will set out a little sign asking people to do that so they don''t get confused. I''d also like them to sign around the photos if they''re interested.
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results