Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding set is here!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Incredibly stylish and those stones! Interesting about the cost of the Argyle pinks. I would have loved one of those.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Incredibly stylish and those stones! Interesting about the cost of the Argyle pinks. I would have loved one of those.
Thanx so much!!!!
Yes, the cost of argyle stones are crazy. Argyles have pink and blue/violets the more common/ known colours, the iconic reds...but, i also have see that they have browns.

And, yes it would be nice to have one.... but the provenance is quite pricey.
so, buy FCD's for colour.... that is what makes it all worth it. :)

Last edited:

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE this! It is perfection! When a piece turns out just right with meaning that is special and design so unique it makes me so happy! Congrats and GREAT job!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this! It is perfection! When a piece turns out just right with meaning that is special and design so unique it makes me so happy! Congrats and GREAT job!!!
Thank you so much!!! So really appreciate it! X

CBPearllover

Rough_Rock
I love the wedding band tribute to your family :kiss2: I have 2 girls, who also share my birthday month. I'm looking for an excuse to have a 3 stone ring made with our birthstones in the future. Stay classy, sir!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a spouse, as father as a human being I think you are stellar, gorgeous, symbolic and downright cool, artwork jewels.. hats off to you!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I love the wedding band tribute to your family :kiss2: I have 2 girls, who also share my birthday month. I'm looking for an excuse to have a 3 stone ring made with our birthstones in the future. Stay classy, sir!
Aww- thanx. X

Yes- do it when reasonably possible... that way you get to enjoy it and your kids will see it, too. And it will be an heirloom??

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
As a spouse, as father as a human being I think you are stellar, gorgeous, symbolic and downright cool, artwork jewels.. hats off to you!
Wow! Thanx so much for your lovely, warm and kind words... truly appreciate it.

Maybe, it is my cyber persona... Lolol.

Truly, I appreciate your comments... and am humbled if that is what comes across on here...
xxxxxxxxxxx

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I finally got some sizing beads!

The ring was made to fit over my dislocated / knobblier ring finger.
being a dislocated finger it meant that the ring spun in the normal (sitting) position. I played with it due to the spin. Sadly, it also meant the top part of the ring spun to the under surface and it got scratched a couple of times.

because of that, I got sizing beads and picked them up today, just in time for Xmas!!

and whammo!!! What an immediate improvement... No spin!!!
love it!!
FDDF1860-F1C5-4F80-8768-48D875355629.jpeg 6C7E6F08-9F1E-4D68-9E7A-C9CF15A80437.jpeg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.