shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding date is set – now what?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jacksmith

Rough_Rock
Help! I’m getting married next August and I don’t have my invitations picked out yet. But since it’s summertime and people plan their vacations early, I’m afraid that there will be scheduling conflicts if I don’t get busy. Should I send out “save the date” cards?

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You probably didn''t get much of a response because of the funky characters that keep coming up in your text.

The wedding is 8/09 or 8/10? If this year, its already too late for the STD''s, but if the wedding is in 2010, I would actually send the STD''s out by the end of this summer so that there is plenty of time.

elpfton

Rough_Rock
Yes, you probably should. Like you say, summer time gets really busy for a lot of people, and you don’t want anyone to miss your wedding just because they didn’t know about it! My best friend just sent out save the dates that she got from an online site. http://www.MonogramWedding.com I think she’s going to get her invitations and other cards from them as well. She uploaded a really cute engagement photo, and they used that in the design. If I can ever get my boyfriend to propose, I plan to order cards from them, too! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results