shape
carat
color
clarity

My very first stacker and a friend for Lady J

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
I was on a mission to either get a custom wedding band made, or a stacker - either way I wanted it to compliment Lady J.

I found a ring on etsy that I loved, and it was an antique, but I wanted something more modern (but the same look) to compliment my current ER.

So I asked a few vendors to provide a quote based on the etsy ring I found as inspiration. I ended up selecting a non-PS vendor, from etsy, by the name of Masterjeweler. Gagik (the owner) was extremely professional and a joy to work with. He was even willing to make a new casting when I wasn't happy with the first one (there was some slight miscommunication). I can't recommend Gagik enough, and I'm thrilled with the outcome. The ring is exactly what I wanted, and the diamonds have great fire for being so tiny.

Stats: Platinum, 2mm, 3/4 eternity, 12 rounds and 7 marquis', VS clarity, H/I colour and approximately .42ct.

Here is the inspiration ring, followed by the CAD, followed by the rough (before polishing) of the completed ring.

il_570xn_443332513_1.jpg

_7382.jpg

prepolish.jpg

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Here are the actual photos of the completed ring...

280.jpg

286.jpg

289.jpg

292.jpg

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Second set of photos...

295.jpg

299.jpg

308.jpg

314.jpg

Reactions: D&T

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, it's beautiful!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very lovely, good choice!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty--love the variety of them all stacked together!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I love the band, it is gorgeous!!!!! It looks amazing with your set! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is really pretty! :love: I love the alternating shapes in the band, and it looks so nice with your beautiful solitaire - all the rings look great together!

Oh, and your pics are amazing!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Perfect compliment to the Lady J :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!! :appl: I have always loved bands with alternating rounds and marquise!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: I love your new band, it looks great with your e-ring!! I think it's the perfect combination!!!! :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So delicate & perfect!

danygirl

Rough_Rock
I have a very sweet bezel half-eternity from Gagik (like a Whiteflash Danielle), I can second that he was great to work with. He had a .5ctw listed and happily made me a .3ctw as I wanted something very small for stacking... It came very well packed with a free container of jewellery cleaner too!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I like that, very unique!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! :love: This ring is the perfect complement to Lady J!!! :appl:
Please feel free to post many more pics... And wear them both in health and happiness!!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
What a neat stack!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
it looks amazing with Lady J!!!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new band! I love that the round bezels are slightly cushion shaped. It is awesome! Does your jeweler have a website? There are lots of 'masterjewelers' when I googled it, but I am not sure if any of them are your guy. :confused:

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
luv2sparkle|1371823106|3469930 said:
I love your new band! I love that the round bezels are slightly cushion shaped. It is awesome! Does your jeweler have a website? There are lots of 'masterjewelers' when I googled it, but I am not sure if any of them are your guy. :confused:

No problem, here you go!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Masterjeweler

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just so pretty!! What a great decision, to find this jeweler and to have it made. It turned out so well. Compliments your solitaire beautifully. Congratulations!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Lovely band! Looks perfect with your ring :appl:

Strawberries1

Shiny_Rock
I was on a mission to either get a custom wedding band made, or a stacker - either way I wanted it to compliment Lady J.

I found a ring on etsy that I loved, and it was an antique, but I wanted something more modern (but the same look) to compliment my current ER.

So I asked a few vendors to provide a quote based on the etsy ring I found as inspiration. I ended up selecting a non-PS vendor, from etsy, by the name of Masterjeweler. Gagik (the owner) was extremely professional and a joy to work with. He was even willing to make a new casting when I wasn't happy with the first one (there was some slight miscommunication). I can't recommend Gagik enough, and I'm thrilled with the outcome. The ring is exactly what I wanted, and the diamonds have great fire for being so tiny.

Stats: Platinum, 2mm, 3/4 eternity, 12 rounds and 7 marquis', VS clarity, H/I colour and approximately .42ct.

Here is the inspiration ring, followed by the CAD, followed by the rough (before polishing) of the completed ring.
I found him on Etsy recently and he gave a good quote so I might go with him. Good too see some else has used him with good experience.
I love the ring in your avatar. Please share, where is it from?
I have a very sweet bezel half-eternity from Gagik (like a Whiteflash Danielle), I can second that he was great to work with. He had a .5ctw listed and happily made me a .3ctw as I wanted something very small for stacking... It came very well packed with a free container of jewellery cleaner too!

Yay! Another one for Masterjeweler Gagik.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect compliment!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results