shape
carat
color
clarity

~ My Veil ~ I ordered it today!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
And this one:

hair.pic3.for.spark.jpg

dboatsupreme

Rough_Rock
Yay!!! Another cathedral veil lover. I just think they are so romantic. :) And I love the details on the veil!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh ... katamari! I totally smell what you''re cooking, lady. Love, love, love #2 and 3.
Saving pics for hair trial.
9.gif

Do you think that I could do either # 2 or 3 but still have my hair more "down" or loose? The only thing stopping me from taking those pictures to the hairdresser and saying "do this" is that I was thinking that I would like to look like my hair is down but I want the top/front pulled back off my face.

Hmmm ... I''m thinking that maybe I could do some semblance of a combo of all 3 except for without the clip b/c I''m thinking that a hair clip with all the detail on my dress and that veil will clash/compete somewhat ... Right?

Decisions, decisions - I should just walk around the supermarket in my veil and figure it out.

Thanks SO much for going to the trouble of sharing pics with me. I LOVE your idea ... I''m a very matchy, matchy person so it works perfect for me!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Why thank you, dboatsupreme ... I agree! I think that they are romantic and glamorous. I''m sure that when I try on my dress and my veil I will feel like a real "bride".

I''m glad that you like the veil ... I look forward to seeing what type you choose. I just responded to you on your thread.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 11:43:09 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
Ooooh ... katamari! I totally smell what you''re cooking, lady. Love, love, love #2 and 3.

Saving pics for hair trial.
9.gif

Do you think that I could do either # 2 or 3 but still have my hair more ''down'' or loose? The only thing stopping me from taking those pictures to the hairdresser and saying ''do this'' is that I was thinking that I would like to look like my hair is down but I want the top/front pulled back off my face.

Hmmm ... I''m thinking that maybe I could do some semblance of a combo of all 3 except for without the clip b/c I''m thinking that a hair clip with all the detail on my dress and that veil will clash/compete somewhat ... Right?

Decisions, decisions - I should just walk around the supermarket in my veil and figure it out.

Thanks SO much for going to the trouble of sharing pics with me. I LOVE your idea ... I''m a very matchy, matchy person so it works perfect for me!

Yay! I am glad you like them! I think they are amazing, and if I had that much hair, I would be doing it myself. I assume that a good stylist could transform the style to make your hair more down. These, I am guessing, would be more considered updos, so you could just ask for 3/4 down, 1/4 up instead of half and half.

I agree that the hair clip would be too much. I would see if they could use a rubber band or bobby pin and then wrap your hair around it to hide them.

You might not be able to wear your veil in the supermarket, but I see no reason why you can''t wear it around the house
12.gif

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
The veil is great...so GLAM!!
I love the hair styles katamari posted too, they whole look would be fab! I can see it already!!
(I might have to save those pics for my hair trial too
31.gif
)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Katamari - I think that you''re right .... I must remember to bring the pictures with me to the hairdresser. I have a whole host of things saved on the computer and when I''m out and need them ... they are nowhere to be found. Ugh.
and ... at home it is! Watch me!
9.gif
Thanks again for the ideas!!

luvbug - LOVE that! Thank you. Glam is the goal! Please do save the pics ... That hair would look great with your beautiful dress as well!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 1:42:31 AM
On Sale! Yay!

That''s hilarious and just as heartwarming. I love that story. He sounds like a brat like my fi. Seriously - they love messing with us, don''t they?
20.gif

Yes - lots of pics. By the time your nieces time comes around, she''ll be fully prepped for her own process.

Have you posted any pics of your kitty on PS ... So stinkin cute!!

I posted some pics of the furbabies here I also linked to the other thread with them :), stinky cute little animals they are.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
*snort* - They are adorable! You CANNOT beat that furry little face. He looked so put out in true precious puss style. I love them both. Thank you for sharing the pictures!

Dee .... Guess what terrific piece of tulle goodness should be arriving this evening???
31.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 2:02:20 PM
*snort* - They are adorable! You CANNOT beat that furry little face. He looked so put out in true precious puss style. I love them both. Thank you for sharing the pictures!

Dee .... Guess what terrific piece of tulle goodness should be arriving this evening???
31.gif

Yeah that about sums them up LOL :).

OMG YAY, you are posting pics right, right !!!!!!! I wanna see *YAY*.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results