shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Tiffany solitaire

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What could be more classic or eternal than that beauty?! Breathtaking ring, and you wear it so well!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring, there is nothing better than a classic.:kiss2:
I am fond of T&Co as well and have been happy with all my purchases from there.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, your ring is beautiful and classic.

There is something special about having that iconic blue box. We bought a Tiffany Fancy Yellow cushion diamond ring while on vacation. I knew that I could have bought the same (at a lesser price) from several PS vendors, but I wanted to have ONE of those boxes. Funny thing is that the white bow is still on my outer box because they sent the ring to NY to get sized.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, congratulations!!!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Cannot go wrong with a Tiffany’s classic! Looks beautiful on you.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement & your Tiffany Holy Grail ring, love the classic setting!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tiffany, at its best. I think the diamond looks amazing. Congratulations on this dream ring. It looks spectacular on you.

Natasha-cupcake,
Who made the setting in your avatar, I love it?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful classic T&Co solitaire! Congratulations on your engagement and getting your dream ring!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JohnnyAngel, I absolutely love your ring :love: There is something so special about the Tiffany solitaire. It's iconic and classic and imo has historical significance too. It was created back in the late 1800's and was a game changer. Your ring is gorgeous and looks so perfect on your hand. Congrats!

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! It looks big on you, maybe I missed it but what size is your finger?

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on JOTW!! :appl:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Natasha-cupcake,
Who made the setting in your avatar, I love it?

Hi @autumngems, My avatar ring was made by @ElleW from TGP (The Gemstone Project). I purchased the pad from Jupiter Gems and asked Elle to modify her Feiulles Doree setting to an east-west orientation with a bezel setting instead of prongs. It's an amazing ring and I'm still totally in love with it. Here's a link to the thread: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...anks-to-the-gemstone-project’s-ellew….244713/

And so as not to totally derail this thread--congratulations on receiving the Jewel of the Week honor, @JohnnyAngel. I really enjoyed coming back to this thread to drool some more! Love, love, love your ring.

JohnnyAngel

Rough_Rock
Thank you, everyone! ❤️

tenshix

Rough_Rock
Congratulations JohnnyAngel what a holy grail classic stunner! It’s perfect on your hand!

Also major kudos to doing all the research beforehand to get the best stone ever.

Enjoy in great health!

jenko88

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for your post! We are currently shopping for a Tiffany solitaire as well and so far we haven't had the best experience in Los Angeles. One of the SA that helped us didn't want to pull up full specs for diamonds. We decided now to fly to portland to get one.

How was your buying experience? We are looking for a Vs1/Vs2 I 1.26-1.35ct. I wanted to make sure the specs are good. Your ring looks beautiful!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Classic and nice on you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results