shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tiffany Fancy Yellow

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have purchased from Pricescope vendors in the past, but this time while on vacation in Carmel, CA I decided that I would like to own one piece of jewelry that came with that blue box.

.80 ct Fancy Yellow Modified Brilliant Cushion
VS2 clarity
5.90 x 4.92 x 3.18 mm
no flourescence

I have noticed that it looks different in various lighting conditions.

Here is a picture taken in the store with my phone:

img_20140318_113521_0.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a picture taken indoors in natural lighting:

img_4733.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one taken on my hubby's finger in sunlight:

img_4734.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty!! Congrats and enjoy!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one in overhead LED lighting in our bathroom:

img_4736.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally, outdoors in the shade:

p.s. also shown is an 11.5 TW bracelet that I bought from Wink in 2004 (.33s GH-VS2/SI1s)

img_4737.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great ring! I adore Tiffany!

cheers--Sharon

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks lovely on you! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So good to see you again! Your ring is just beautiful as is your tennis bracelet! Nothing quite as delicious as a Tiffany ring!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dear CFlutist,

WELCOME BACK! It is always so special to see a long ago friend come back and get active again on Pricescope. Your new Tiffany yellow diamond is lovely. It appears to be well cut and sparkly too!

Congratulations. Wear it always in good health.

Say hello to the sailor for me!

Wink

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Wink. We will have to get it some "company" in the future.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it's a very pretty ring and your bracelet is beautiful as well!!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! It is such a gorgeous saturated color! And your bracelet is TDF :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CF.
Congrats, That is a beautiful ring!... :love: :appl:

btw; glad to see that your still alive.... :lol: Say hi to E for me... :wavey:

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty rings and bracelet! Enjoy! =)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy to see you again!!! :wavey:

The ring is beautiful! Definitely fun to have a couple of things that come in the blue box!

I remember your beautiful bracelet!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that gorgeous yellow and your iconic blue box!! :appl: :appl: Congratulations!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wink|1402008242|3687290 said:
Dear CFlutist,

WELCOME BACK! It is always so special to see a long ago friend come back and get active again on Pricescope. Your new Tiffany yellow diamond is lovely. It appears to be well cut and sparkly too!

Congratulations. Wear it always in good health.

Say hello to the sailor for me!

Wink
Hear hear!!! :appl: :appl: :wavey:

It's an amazing piece and I am so glad to see you on here again!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CFlutist!!!!! Welcome back! I have so missed your beautiful jewelry. I love your new FY!! Hubby and I were just looking at the yellows in a Tiffs in Vegas. They had quite a few I wouldn't mind owning.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Simply beautiful! Comgratulations!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1402059490|3687703 said:
CFlutist!!!!! Welcome back! I have so missed your beautiful jewelry. I love your new FY!! Hubby and I were just looking at the yellows in a Tiffs in Vegas. They had quite a few I wouldn't mind owning.

Catmom, I wanted to post on your SMTB thread, but it is locked. Your ring is absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous !!!!

That Tiffany salesman was smart, I'm pretty sure that he sized me up when decided to walk in that store while on vacation.
Hmmmm, she's got other jewelry already, let's sell her a yellow diamond. I knew in my mind that I could have bought one from an online vendor for 1/3 - 1/2 of their price versus paying a huge markup for that blue box. I pulled hubby aside hoping that he would talk me out of it(because he knows how frugal that I am), but instead he says BUY IT!!! Oh well, the rest is history. I must say that I enjoy owning one Tiffany ring.

That salesman pulled over another saleswomen to gawk at my bracelet that I bought from Wink. We started chatting as she was currently taking distance education classes like I did from the GIA. I told her about the Collecting and Classifying Coloured Diamonds book by Stephen C. Hofer that I have (was about $300 when I bought it but is $600 - $1500 on Amazon now).

The only flaw that I see is that the knife edge goes all the way around the shank. What where they thinkng? I should have been flattened in the back. I wore this ring on a cruise and it got banged up already. Does anyone know why they did this in their design?
Seems kind of dumb to me.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cflutist|1402064977|3687791 said:
Catmom|1402059490|3687703 said:

Catmom, I wanted to post on your SMTB thread, but it is locked. Your ring is absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous !!!!

That Tiffany salesman was smart, I'm pretty sure that he sized me up when decided to walk in that store while on vacation.
Hmmmm, she's got other jewelry already, let's sell her a yellow diamond. I knew in my mind that I could have bought one from an online vendor for 1/3 - 1/2 of their price versus paying a huge markup for that blue box. I pulled hubby aside hoping that he would talk me out of it(because he knows how frugal that I am), but instead he says BUY IT!!! Oh well, the rest is history. I must say that I enjoy owning one Tiffany ring.

That salesman pulled over another saleswomen to gawk at my bracelet that I bought from Wink. We started chatting as she was currently taking distance education classes like I did from the GIA. I told her about the Collecting and Classifying Coloured Diamonds book by Stephen C. Hofer that I have (was about $300 when I bought it but is $600 - $1500 on Amazon now).

The only flaw that I see is that the knife edge goes all the way around the shank. What where they thinkng? I should have been flattened in the back. I wore this ring on a cruise and it got banged up already. Does anyone know why they did this in their design?
Seems kind of dumb to me.

Oh thank you so much! I was never a yellow diamond girl until I saw my ring and it was love at first sight. Mine looks like a cushion but GIA says it's a rounded corner radiant. I have "yellow love" now. :lol: Your new ring is gorgeous! Now you are going to need the suite to go with it. :naughty:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty color!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really nice!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is plain and simple but I like it.

sm_img_4518.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1402069298|3687854 said:
Oh thank you so much! I was never a yellow diamond girl until I saw my ring and it was love at first sight. Mine looks like a cushion but GIA says it's a rounded corner radiant. I have "yellow love" now. :lol: Your new ring is gorgeous! Now you are going to need the suite to go with it. :naughty:

I feel the same way and never thought that I would own a Tiffany Fancy Yellow diamond. I looked at the Fancy Vivids, but they were too yellow for me. Fancy Intense would have been nice, but that diamond was square and I like rectangles better. They had some set in platinum, but I prefer yellow gold more. They had a number of Yellow Soleste rings, but they were not my style (although I appreciate their beauty) as I like plain and simple as evidenced by my e-ring setting (can you imagine doing a double halo around it?).

Hmmm, a suite? That might be a possibility in the future, you've got me thinking.

Anyway, I am happy and excited for all PS members with fancy yellow diamonds. Guess I should go look for a thread somewhere showcasing these diamonds.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cheerleader1.gif

Testing out my moving emoties, and what better place than to cheer a fancy yellow from Tiffany?

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
:love: It's such a pretty yellow! congratulations! and your bracelet is TDF....GORGEOUS!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring. It's a great color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results