shape
carat
color
clarity

My "Starset" Princess Halo E-Ring! Finally!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Thank you to everyone who helped me figure out how to describe my ring! "starset" or "kiteset" sounds so much more sophisticated than my usual "um yeah, it''s a princess cut, but they turned it to the side and then set it" I have a lot to learn, though I''m trying!

So anyway, FINALLY figured out how to upload pictures (I got engaged 2 whole months ago) though my pics aren''t anywhere NEAR the incredible shots you ladies take (how the heck do you do that by the way???)

So here are a couple shots...hope you can see the detail (through my childish picture taking) and see through the big fuzz hair that I realized too late was stuck on my ring! hehe

Hope you like? We went (tried to) with really different... hence the princess w/ round halo. I was loving the antique looking. Wanted lots of detail.

I just love everybody''s rings on here!!! They''re all so incredible!

ring1223.4.JPG

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Ikes, that was kind of big....let me try to get the hang of this........

Detail....we had the diamond set completely down into the setting...I was terrified to chip the diamond (actually did this to my antique RHR that is over 100 years old!)

2ndattp.4.jpg

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Another...

DSC044rll.jpg

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
love the fuzz stuck to the ring.... and oh, I''m hopeless! Sorry for the ginormous pics!

hsor123.3.jpg

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful ring, and actually the large pictures help us to see the details, thanks!
Out of curiosity, why did you choose a princess for that setting? Just curious. :)

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
That''s all for now. That was exhausting!

ring1224.4.jpg

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/6/2007 11:43:24 PM
Author: Sophie
beautiful ring, and actually the large pictures help us to see the details, thanks!
Out of curiosity, why did you choose a princess for that setting? Just curious. :)
Thank you!!! It''s not that I had my heart set on a princes....opposite actually. I chose it because I had never seen it before. It was so different. I love, love, loved the halos, but had only seen a square halo around a square diamond, and a round halo around a round diamond. Thought I''d mix it up!

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Anyone have any ideas on a WB? Only tried on briefly...one band on each side...same width and looks exactly like ering band. But I don''t know, not crazy about it. Too matchy/matchy for my tastes.

Any pics???

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
ARGH, post just got eaten.

Very interesting take on a starset halo - I was expecting to see something much different based on the title of the thread! Beautiful!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Very unique indeed!
Congrats on the completion of your project!

Enjoy that sparkly!
2.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Specs on the diamond please? Come on, get with the program...first we DAMAND pics, then we DEMAND the specs...then we DEMAND MORE PICS!! HaHAA!
27.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/7/2007 1:37:22 PM
Author: FireGoddess
ARGH, post just got eaten.

Very interesting take on a starset halo - I was expecting to see something much different based on the title of the thread! Beautiful!
Ditto! I was totally expecting something else. It''s beautiful and very unique, congratulations!

happyfeet1988

Shiny_Rock
I really like your ring, it's so unique! As a person who owns a princess myself, be careful with the points, as they are totally exposed. You don't want that beauty to chip!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! the detailing on your setting is beautiful!

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
That ring it awesome! Very different, in a good way!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful ring, congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh wow, how unique!! i really like it - i would never think such a design could work but it''s beautiful! enjoy!!

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, I like that very much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results