shape
carat
color
clarity

my sapphire studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
These are not new, but I just took photos because crown was requesting sapphire stud photos in the colored stone section.

I don''t know specs since these were a gift from my grandfather years ago. I just know I love them and they are a beautiful bright blue in person. Not too light or too dark. I get comments on the pretty color when I wear them.

Please ignore the ugly ear with multiple pearcings. Left over from college days in the 80''s, a definate regret!

Second post is since its cold out and I have no flowers, I used one of my daughters scrunchies :)

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
scrunchie photo

Hmm, that looks funny because I made the photo too small (see colored stones) then too big so its a bit blurry). The scrunchie photo is more clear under the colored stone forum photo. I made it too small so I was trying to go larger.

I'm just happy I was able to get it to post at all!

1001701.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Those are a beautiful color, thanks for posting them! I want to get a pair of non-bezel sapphire studs at some point myself.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful! Now just think how much they''d love some little diamond jackets!
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 7:51:06 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
These are just lovely!! And you know, I was thinking, they would be gorgeous with those WF jackets for extra bling!
31.gif

Oooh, ditto to that, SDL! The WF jackets would be amazing with sapphire centers! They''re gorgeous, asscherisme!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yummy. I love the color. Love the jacket idea too. Another serving of pictures, please.

§

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results