shape
carat
color
clarity

My Roberto Coin *Cento* diamond band.... at last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
A few of you may remember me starting a thread a while ago asking about Roberto Coin quality and workmanship, because I had the opportunity to purchase exactly the 7 stone, u-prong I had wanted for something like half the 'normal' cost (worked out to less than $1000!). Well, I ordered it custom in my size and diamond specs, and it finally arrived about three weeks ago.

The specs:

7 x 8 pointers, G/VS1, in platinum, by Roberto Coin with his signature cut 'cento' diamonds.

Pictured with my fondly named "Bulgari Beast", aka Bulgari 'Corona' setting in platinum with E, SI1, excellent cut stone.

Note the cute little ruby set into the inside of the 7 stone. I gather that's the Roberto Coin trademark.

centobeast1.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I have yet to figure out how to catch all the crazy fire and sparkle in my stones AND focus them at the same time. Oh well, here's some fire at the expense of focus.

centobeast3.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Here's the first handshot, SDL! I just love how the u-prongs go with the crazy crown like setting on The Beast. It sort of looks like a clockworks in a weird way. OK, I'm weird. I like that my rings look like a clockworks. But I just do OK?
3.gif

centobeast9.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
The band alone. My finger is a size 4 by the way, for those who like that stat!

centobeast10.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
indy -- i totally love the band and it looks wonerful with your e-ring.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
The Beast looks cr@ppy in this shot. oops!

centobeast12.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
For those of you who like this sort of thing, here is the pattern for the ''Cento'' cut. It has (duh) a hundred facets, which is too busy for me in a larger diamond, but looks really pretty in this li''l guys!

centohearts1.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
OK! That''s all folks! Hope you enjoyed!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 10:02:57 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Congratulations! Its lovely!! Hand shots at all?

Thanks SDL!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 10:06:48 PM
Author: mrssalvo
indy -- i totally love the band and it looks wonerful with your e-ring.

And thanks to you too Mrs.S! It''s EXACTLY the band I wanted. I''m still wearing my other band stacked... except when my fingers swell up from the whole knocked up with twins schtick. This band is a little bigger. Phew!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous band! I love it by itself and also with your beautiful e-ring!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Aw I like how it makes a bunch of tiny hearts. It''s beautiful, u-prongs are my favorite! Congrats!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks DeeJay! You''re such a doll.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh, you have a beautiful set, I just love it!
face23.gif
Congrats, you have so many wonderful things going on in your life dear friend!!! Yay Indy!
36.gif
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Indy, that''s gorgeous! I wasn''t really a fan of 7 stone rings until I saw this one. It''s a wonderful ring, especially with your e-ring!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning! Great choice. I love your ER--I''d love to have Corona wedding band.

cheers--Sharon

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/3/2008 9:58:53 PM
Author:Independent Gal
A few of you may remember me starting a thread a while ago asking about Roberto Coin quality and workmanship, because I had the opportunity to purchase exactly the 7 stone, u-prong I had wanted for something like half the ''normal'' cost (worked out to less than $1000!). Well, I ordered it custom in my size and diamond specs, and it finally arrived about three weeks ago.

The specs:

7 x 8 pointers, G/VS1, in platinum, by Roberto Coin with his signature cut ''cento'' diamonds.

Pictured with my fondly named ''Bulgari Beast'', aka Bulgari ''Corona'' setting in platinum with E, SI1, excellent cut stone.

Note the cute little ruby set into the inside of the 7 stone. I gather that''s the Roberto Coin trademark.
They told me this when I bought my sister one of his pendants! Something about wearing the ruby touching your skin brings good wishes. Congrats on your new beauty! It sparkles like crazy
30.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I really like your band, very pretty. In fact, I am really starting to like U-prongs the more I see them. I do not think I have seen your e-ring before, which is quite lovely as well!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great with your e-ring. I love it
1.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I really like it! Looks very sparkly!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the orientation on your engagement ring prongs.
9.gif
The band looks really great alone and with your ER.

That''s too cool about the ruby too!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You made an excellent choice in going with that band - it looks great with your ering! Just enough diamond without overpowering your ering. Good job!!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
Looks gorgeous! I remember seeing his eternity bands while shopping for mine and really fell in love with the U-prong. It looks lovely on your teeny tiny fingers (kinda jealous, but I''ll get over it!) and really works well with ''the Beast''!

I bet it''s nice to have a new bauble to look at during these stressful weeks....
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great together!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great together. I love how you got your band for such a bargain too! Enjoy wearing them!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty band! I really like how you can see the diamond profiles inside each "u." Never saw a ring like that Blugari -- are there any clearer pictures of it? Looks fluid and arty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results