shape
carat
color
clarity

My Ring is gone... :(

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
So I''ve had this ring I really really am in love with. I''ve been keeping track of it, and it sold last week
7.gif
, and I know it wasn''t my boy because he said he didn''t buy it... my heart just feels so sad, and I know it shouldn''t because it just means it wasn''t meant to be...

The pic is the closest I can find to what it looked like... it was a little more petite...

MCW856-ED1+DL_f.jpg

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I know what that feels like. I''m sorry hun. (((((BIG HUG!)))))

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know you feel sad now, but there are always more settings out there, and you could even have that setting custom replicated.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Is there any way for you to save the pic of it on your computer? When he''s ready he can always have a replica made by one of the fabulous PS vendors.

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
I completely understand how you feel.

I watched my dream ring (on an estate website) for about two years. I visited it almost daily via the website. It was my dream shape (oval), my dream size (1.3), my dream setting (flanked by sapphire trills). I had started to also kind of like another ring on the site, but still pledged my love to "my ring." One day...poof... it was gone. I knew my (now) DH was in NO position to be buying a ring - although I had a fleeting moment of hope. I feel almost foolish admitting how genuinely sad I was.

Once that ring was gone, I started to notice how much I liked the other ring. I began to fall in love with it, despite the fact that I had vehemently declared that I wasn''t interested in a round. Over time, I realized that I liked the classic beauty and beautiful fire of the second ring even more than the first. This time, it was love AND lust, and I began stalking that puppy.

One month after that one disappeared from the same website, it appeared in a ring box in my DH''s hand.

So, short story long, I totally get how you feel. For me, it really did work out for the best. I hope you will have the same outcome! Oh, and BTW, a year after I started my job, a wonderful woman joined the practice with the same shape and setting of the first e-ring, but literally 3 times the size. It would have been like I was wearing her ring''s "mini me." I was even happier with my one-of-a-kind, 1940s ering!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I know exactly what you are going through! The one I wanted also sold last week.
8.gif

I''m sorry hun. It sucks.

Patchee

Shiny_Rock
Awe, don''t be sad! That is a pretty common ring to have made, look around and you will see that alot of people have that same set up, different color diamonds but all and all same setting/stone. Continue your search and you will come across something more amazing then that ring!!!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
That ring looks identical to mine
6.gif
(except mine does not have the milgrain, though I''ve been thinking of adding it ... ). Anyway, it isn''t possible to find another one? I had mine made at a local jeweler and it wasn''t any more expensive than purchasing the original. I don''t think all hope is lost!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, so sorry it sold, but it looks like a doable piece to replicate later on if you still like it
1.gif

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
is it a Vatche?
It looks similar to D. Vatche rings.. if you haven''t checked out his rings definitely check them out. A lot of them are very similar ...
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results