shape
carat
color
clarity

My reset from ring that broke

mamasooz

Rough_Rock
C5A6098F-743C-46A5-8E6F-B3DF91D05263.jpeg Hello all.... I have a new setting after the disaster in the summer. It feels much more substantial and hopefully this one will last!I thank everyone that commented and gave me their time and advice when I wrote in!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not familiar with the story but the new ring looks gorgeous! Please tell us about it and the diamond!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would love to hear the story as well! Your ring is gorgeous!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
it looks pretty! I hope it will last! :pray:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this CVB version better!:love: Agree with the others that more pictures are definitely needed!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks very nice @mamasooz. I hope this one doesn’t break and that you’re able to wear it without worry!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful! hope all goes well.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW @mamasooz - that's a beautiful reset. I hope you wear it with confidence that it'll stay looking as gorgeous as it does now

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@mamasooz I read through your nightmarish summer saga and I just wanted to say you handled yourself with such grace and aplomb. Your stone is absolutely stunning. Wishing you much joy with your new ring!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mamasooz I just read the whole thread about the problems with your ring. :eek2:You handled yourself very well..much calmer than I would have been. It looks beautiful and very well made! Who designed your new setting?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great setting:appl:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh ho!!! That's YOUR ring I saw on IG. Absolutely gorgeous!

Blingloverbyday

Shiny_Rock
@mamasooz Your new setting is absolutely breathtaking! When I saw it on IG I literally gasped. I was so sorry to read your journey, but am so glad you and Caysie were able to work it out. Congrats and I hope you will be able to enjoy her for many years to come!! :clap::love:

Q

Queenie60

I saw this on Caysie's IG - Love at first sight! Beautiful ring and I can vouch for Caysie's work - beautiful designs and excellent workmanship. Enjoy your new beautiful bling.

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Love your reset. Thanks for sharing the picture. More photos please..:D

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on Caysie's FB. It's probably in my top 3 rings she's ever made. Congrats, it's such a beautiful compliment to your stone which is out of this world!!!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have also read through the other thread, and what a nightmare you have had. You were very graceful through the whole thing - I would have just exploded. I'm so glad you've worked this out with Caysie & wow! She's really delivered & I'd love to see many more pictures!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous !! I just read through the entire old thread, and you are a saint for staying calm and patient!

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the milgrain detail.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s turned out beautifully!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results