shape
carat
color
clarity

My rebounder trampoline just arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
A friend of mine has been singing the praises for ages of hers. So instead of sketchers...I went the full gamut. I now have a very bouncy needak trampoline. It has been especially good for staving off cabin fever with all the snow we''ve been getting. Against my fiance''s wishes, I''m keeping it in the living room to bounce on whenever I feel like I''ve been sitting around too long.

It is supposed to be low impact on the joints while being good cardio, and help move lymph well to improve the immune system. We''ll see how it goes for weight loss!

*bounce* *bounce*
35.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
just wanting to give an update-
I''ve been using it daily, but it really is the difference of it being out in the middle of my living room vs. folded up. DF really wishes it would be collapsed nightly, but it is not conducive to using it daily.

Not sure what it is doing for my CV just yet, but my calves are feeling more toned.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Is it hard to fold up? I like the concept so please update us on your progress.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been interested in a trampoline for awhile now - please keep us updated!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results