shape
carat
color
clarity

My Push Present - ID Jewelry Eternity Band!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I used to post a lot a few years ago, and then life got busy with grad school and other things so it's been a while since I've posted. I had to come back to post about my recent experience with ID Jewelry and Yekutiel! I had a baby around 4 months ago and since then I've been looking for the perfect push present.

My husband had given me a 7-stone diamond wedding band (with 7 pointers) at our wedding a few years ago, and as much as I have always loved it, it bothered me a bit that it would spin around, and I always wanted to turn it into an eternity band. As I began thinking about push presents, I decided what I might do was to take the 7 stones and finish it off with other stones into an eternity band. Last week my husband happened to be off from work, so we took a trip into New York City to 47th Street to walk around and speak to some jewelers about my idea. We wanted to get an idea of prices, etc. before deciding if this was definitely what I wanted to do. As we walked around, I spoke to several jewelers about it and just wasn't happy with what they were telling me - several told me to trade in my band and just get a different ring because it would be too difficult to do what I wanted, and all of them told me there was no way to identify which were the "original 7" diamonds from my wedding band once they were re-set into the new ring. I'm a very sentimental person, so it made me sad to think about potentially selling/losing the diamonds or just never knowing which ones they were.

As we walked down the street, I saw ID Jewelry's store and I remembered reading many rave reviews about them on PS. So I told my husband I wanted to stop in - and I'm so happy we did! We met with Yekutiel and spoke to him about my idea and our budget and he came up with the perfect solution! He completely understood my desire to keep my original ring for sentimental reasons, and he had an eternity band in exactly my ring size (4.25) that fit right into our budget for my push present! I was able to get a brand-new sparkly eternity band as my push present, and now I can wear my original 7-stone as a RHR!

Yekutiel was so wonderful and I can't wait to go back there again next time - hopefully sooner rather than later! ;)) So happy I went to ID Jewelry and would definitely work with them again in the future!!!

The band has 20 stones - each is .08 - and it's set very low and VERY comfortable to wear, which is perfect with a new baby!

eternityband1.jpg

eternityband2.jpg

eternityband3.jpg

eternityband4.jpg

AudiLover

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful eternity and congratulations on your baby! :)

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect!!!! I love your 3 stone with the eternity!!! Any chance of getting another one for the other side?? :naughty:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the eternity club! And congrats on the new baby!!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
That looks great! Congrats!!! Looks pretty substantial on it's own and then with the 3-stone :love: YUMMY!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Perfect size for pairing with the e-ring or for wear alone! Congrats on the baby :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that looks so perfect on you! I'm your same ring size and was wondering the IDJ price for an eternity with those same size stones - just lovely!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! It looks great w/ your 3 stone!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful ring and HANDS! :appl: :love: Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful with your ring! Congrats on the baby and your beautiful present!

Is there a thread with your ering? It looks gorgeous as well!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set you got there! Congrats on your baby! :appl:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! Congrats, on the ring and the baby!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you post your 7-stone too?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that size eternity because it doesn't take away from the e-ring (which is gorgeous as well)! :love: :appl: It is a perfect set!

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock
it's so beautiful!! can we also see more pics of your ering with stats? :appl: :appl: :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ohhh! It's lovely and looks great with your ering! You DO have the most beautiful hands! Is love stats and more photos of your ering when you have the time (I remember life with a new baby!)....congrats on the new ring AND the baby!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is lovely - so double congratulations!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring. I love the combo with your ER!!!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I totally agree with you, I wouldn't want to part with the seven stone for sentimental reasons either. Wonderful you were able to get a gorgeous eternity to fit - congratulations to both! :wavey:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You DO have pretty hands!!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
A gorgeous ring and perfect set!! Congrats on the new baby!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the baby!

Your new ring is gorgeous! I still love your e-ring too :love: :love:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, and I agree that you have pretty hands.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fabulous, and I love it with your stunning ering! Congratulations on the birth of your LO!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Looks gorgeous with your e-ring, perfect size! Congrats on your baby :))

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I think it looks great with your set and I adore the sentiment behind it. I also got an eternity for a push gift and it is one of my favorite pieces :bigsmile:

And side note I love love LOVE your nail polish!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow it looks super sparkly! And I love how low-set it is - looks comfy!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Look stunning and the size is fantastic on you!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks so good on its own and with your three stone. Beautiful!! Congratulations!! I would love to do the same thing, use some stones to be used in an eternity.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results