shape
carat
color
clarity

My old ring?

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhh... you’ve had a name change somewhere along the line, right? I remember that ring from back when you originally purchased it. Best wishes to you in your quest!

I did out of necessity. Thank you :)

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s a lovely ring! Hope you find the current owner and they’re willing to part with it.

If not, do you think you could get it remade by a jeweler? It won’t be the same, but maybe it’ll become a symbol of how you managed to get yourself out of your bad situation?

I've got two quotes on it already :) If I do have it re-created, it won't be rubies. It will be sapphires, either hot pink or royal blue.

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
If the rubies (I'm assuming they're rubies) are natural and god forbid unheated...it could be impossible to recreate this.

They're unheated and perfect. I wouldn't re-create it with rubies again. Sapphires, definitely but I'll be choosy about color for sure.

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just gotta add ... awesome ring!!! :kiss2:

It brings to mind a grand and classy Spanish woman of high degree from a bygone era.

Thanks Kenny.. I've missed reading your posts :)

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
This is a spectacular ring and I hope it works out for you. Sounds like you have a good plan to recreate it as a plan B, which is equally awesome. I'm curious why you wouldn't remake it with rubies. I'm on the hunt for a colored stone at the moment so this just piqued my curiosity. I can see your vision with sapphires - oh how this would make me swoon with blue sapphires or spinels!

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
Did you decide to have it recreated?

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I'd love to know the outcome of this also as it's so stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results