shape
carat
color
clarity

My old ring?

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know this is a longshot, but I know another PS’er has this ring. It was originally mine and I was forced to sell it in a terrible time of need. I would like to see if I can buy it back if possible. I wasn’t sure where else to post this. 2B2D1479-7373-4F1B-931A-93009D76CF2C.jpeg DD32231B-6CBF-42BD-8278-19A477EB1474.jpeg 121C4DC3-1B69-4152-924A-F369939BA24A.jpeg

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now that’s a truly amazing piece of jewelry! I can see why you would love to have it back. So sad you had to sell it.

It was a very bad time in my life. Besides me I believe its had three other owners.

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Voldemort did you sell it on PS? because you could search your old posts.. it's a beautiful ring Voldemort..

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Damn that Is a beautiful ring.
Id love to see a happy ending here but I do admit that If I presently had that ring itd be hard to give up..

Although were strangers I wanted to say that Im so happy that youre out of that situation. I had to sell an heirloom gold band in a time of need and I regret doing so so much.
Nothing but love and good luck your way In buying this gorgeous piece back!

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
Damn that Is a beautiful ring.
Id love to see a happy ending here but I do admit that If I presently had that ring itd be hard to give up..

Although were strangers I wanted to say that Im so happy that youre out of that situation. I had to sell an heirloom gold band in a time of need and I regret doing so so much.
Nothing but love and good luck your way In buying this gorgeous piece back!

Thank you ♥️

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Voldemort did you sell it on PS? because you could search your old posts.. it's a beautiful ring Voldemort..

It was sold sort of by PS, I know two of the former owners and I know that an active PS’er has it now, I’m just hoping she sees this and would be willing to sell it back.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Oh I hope it works out for you! What a gorgeous ring.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember this ring & it was definitely a PSer who bought it, but I can't for the life of me think who?

Hopefully they see this thread!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OP, can you check your PayPal records maybe?

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like OP has already stated she shows who the current PSer is that has the ring currently.

I hope it works out for you OP, and the current owner that this thread is meant for.

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
I know the feeling, I hope it works out for you And this has a happy ending

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
good luck @Voldemort
glad things are better for you know
i know that regret of selling a ring
i hope this works out for you
its a very beautiful and striking piece

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Perhaps create a “WTB” In the Pre-loved forum? That’s where I typically first check into PS.

It’s a beauty! Best wishes to you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Unforgettable ring. I've thought :kiss2::kiss2:about it!

cheers--Sharon

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Post an ad on Loupe Troop maybe? I’ve been in love with that ring for nearly a decade now!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gotta add ... awesome ring!!! :kiss2:

It brings to mind a grand and classy Spanish woman of high degree from a bygone era.

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Circe had it in 2013.

@redwood66 had it in 2015.

Then you.
Where did it go??

I had it first. Then the other gals. I purchased it through a small jeweler here in San Diego. It was the single largest (jewelry) regret I've made, selling it.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had it first. Then the other gals. I purchased it through a small jeweler here in San Diego. It was the single largest (jewelry) regret I've made, selling it.

I can understand why - it's just so captivating! I hope you manage to track it down & the owner is willing to part with it.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
It’s a lovely ring! Hope you find the current owner and they’re willing to part with it.

If not, do you think you could get it remade by a jeweler? It won’t be the same, but maybe it’ll become a symbol of how you managed to get yourself out of your bad situation?

If the rubies (I'm assuming they're rubies) are natural and god forbid unheated...it could be impossible to recreate this.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ahhh... you’ve had a name change somewhere along the line, right? I remember that ring from back when you originally purchased it. Best wishes to you in your quest!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results