shape
carat
color
clarity

My new unique pearls!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I purchased these from a seller on Etsy who is pretty knowledgeable about pearls and strings them herself... I definitely didn't want to end up with fakes or even dyed. They arrived yesterday and I'm SO happy with them! The first piece is a multicolored drusy pearl necklace. The others are a bracelet and necklace set of naturally colored blue baroque akoya pearls. I love the unique shapes of the baroque and drusy and couldn't be happier with them! The luster is really great and the multicolored strand has some crazy orient going on... especially with the purple pearls. Here's her shop link:http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=17441
She does custom orders as well.

drusy neck7824.jpg

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock

necklacebaroque24.jpg

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock

38943bracelet.jpg

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
And here they are all mingling. I''m in love!
30.gif

mingle1475.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oobiecoo those are cool!
36.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Enjoy!
Love the blue pearls.
are they kinda blue and grey or do they come off as a true blue? my monitor''s color is horrible.
I''ve been wanting a greyish/blue strand...

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks gecko!

Bebe- They''re more of a silvery blue instead of a brighter/truer blue. The color really is beautiful... i hope you can find some that you like
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful strands,
30.gif
my fav is the blue baroque akoya pearls.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
They are all gorgeous!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''m so glad we can talk about pearls now!

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Oh Oobie - I LOVE the drusies!! Man, pearls have come a long way in the last ten years. They can do so many amazing things with those oysters now it''s just incredible....... (all the different varieties of the fresh and salt water and multiple harvestings and the shapes etc)

love them!

- Jodie -

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results