shape
carat
color
clarity

My new treasures

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I think maybe these are my oldest pieces yet.. I've printed out the listings as to have a record for my niece when she gets the collection lol <3.. so thanks to @Paisley2628 these 3 gems are mine. And I have to say, the one piece I REALLY wanted [after they arrived], I am least enthralled with. The one piece I was LEAST interested in when I purchased I am absolutely NUTS over lololol!! Although all 3 are just beyond in my eyes. The bracelet fits..but just barely. Thankfully I've lost weight over the last year or I would have really been po'd at myself! And mabye just MAYBE you LEARN HOW THE CLASP WORKS before you put it on you dork!!!!!!!!!!!! so you can remove it safely.. [insert eye roll at myself]. No harm came to it I promise lol. The earrings are really quite something as well. I also did not realize [in my haste] there was a hallmark on the pin. I did some googling. Fascinating man that designed it. Weather or not it was he that actually made it, or his brother or father, remains a mystery. But the piece is indeed 100+ years old. Just loving it all.

NDWJ5263.JPG IMG_9348.jpg
IMG_9354.jpg IMG_9362.jpg

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, stunning pieces! Is there a backstory that I missed? I’ll try to go find that now. Enjoy these beauties!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wow, stunning pieces! Is there a backstory that I missed? I’ll try to go find that now. Enjoy these beauties!

I did some digging on the hallmark on the pin. A man from a town in PA. Never married, learned the business from his father then opened a jewelry store with his brother and ran that for 20 years. He was also quite the philanthropist and they even named a species of salamander he found locally after him. Quite the bio.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh they are all beautiful!! I am especially drawn to the bracelet but all of them are so pretty. Have fun wearing these beauties!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@blingmeupscotty
I'm glad you picked these up! They are all delish!
I drooled over them on LT

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh these are so pretty. That bracelet….love!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to go off-topic, but is there a thread on your avatar ring? It's amazing!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Sorry to go off-topic, but is there a thread on your avatar ring? It's amazing!

Um.. I don't think so but I get a lot of questions about it so I am going to have to make one. Thank you! It's a moissanite. I'll get the specifications and throw it in the proper section <3

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Um.. I don't think so but I get a lot of questions about it so I am going to have to make one. Thank you! It's a moissanite. I'll get the specifications and throw it in the proper section <3

Wow! Is that one of Rhino's? Okay, I will wait for the proper update. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results