shape
carat
color
clarity

My new to me Tiffany diamond circlet pendant!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This has been an exciting day for me! I received my second package today. I think it’s either .25 or .26 ctw....I can’t remember...F color 9mm diameter. I already have a .72 Tiffany pendant that I wanted David to halo for me because of DSS Syndrome..I saw this pendant..and although the center diamond is much smaller..the diameter of it is 9mm so it ticked the box for me..I’m wearing my new bling with my pjs tonight! :lol:
FD905770-8717-4734-8AFD-D98BFD77132B.png

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
That's so elegant! I'll bet it'll look fabulous with your new earrings. You're just gonna be one sparkly little mamabean in your neighborhood! :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's so elegant! I'll bet it'll look fabulous with your new earrings. You're just gonna be one sparkly little mamabean in your neighborhood! :love:
Thank you! If you could see me now you would have a good laugh @SandyinAnaheim! I had to hang out all day without taking a shower. I didn’t want to miss them ringing the bell. I’m going up to take my shower now! BUT I’m wearing my new bling! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fabulous Mamabean. And it’s Tiffanys. :appl:

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and so classy! Congrats!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love this! Beautiful! And it’s a Tiffany, so assuredly a beautifully made piece. Neck shots? Enjoy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love this! Beautiful! And it’s a Tiffany, so assuredly a beautifully made piece. Neck shots? Enjoy!
Thank you @Slick1! I’m in my pjs now so I’ll take a neck shot tomorrow. I look ridiculous right now..:lol:

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
@Mamabean I just ordered a Tiffany Metro Band (I don’t want frozen spit either):P2 Don’t feel bad about camping out in PJ’s for deliveries, One time
I left a note for UPS to hide a package in the bushes by the mailbox...my
DH got home before they delivered!!!! Close call:lol-2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I just ordered a Tiffany Metro Band (I don’t want frozen spit either):P2 Don’t feel bad about camping out in PJ’s for deliveries, One time
I left a note for UPS to hide a package in the bushes by the mailbox...my
DH got home before they delivered!!!! Close call:lol-2:
:))

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need a close-up please!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WTG Mama!...:lol::clap:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! If you could see me now you would have a good laugh @SandyinAnaheim! I had to hang out all day without taking a shower. I didn’t want to miss them ringing the bell. I’m going up to take my shower now! BUT I’m wearing my new bling! :lol:
I know that feeling! I was thinking people will see you coming from 100 yards away with all your bling....woman after my own heart. :P2

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love it! So pretty!
And earrings? I need to go have a look at those, too!

What an exciting day!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very nice indeed. Enjoy.
Heads up please if it needs rehoming :roll2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I too have a very soft spot for Tiffany’s.

Can we see a neck shot? The PJ’s are fine!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning @Mamabean! Wear in good health and blingy happiness!:appl: I am so happy you are thrilled with your beautiful purchase. It's Tiffanylicious!:love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning @Mamabean! Wear in good health and blingy happiness!:appl: I am so happy you are thrilled with your beautiful purchase. It's Tiffanylicious!:love:
:P2 Thank you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results