shape
carat
color
clarity

my new sweet baby...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling bling

Rough_Rock
My brag... well being a visual girl I decided our purchase had to be the old fashoined way
2.gif
in a reputable shop in Melbourne, Australia!

So off we went to this place and had the most amazing sales and learning experience. My fiance and I were gently taken through the in''s and out''s of diamonds. I knew a little and walked away with a usable knowledge.

I knew I wanted a solitaire, brilliant or princess. As soon as we saw both in person, the decision was easy...brilliant all the way! Another hour later and we were looking at the loose diamonds from Antwerp and settled on a new baby...

G colour
.61 carat
Vs2
set in w gold with 4 claws that suggest either a round or square shape (my fiance calls it the Mona Lisa diamond).

I love it.... cannot stop staring at it. BUT the whole experience and meaning is his love, the ring is a beautiful representation of that. The day was made by the purchase, the hand in hand walking, the long lunch and later buying hand made chocolates.

No carat size or different colour comes close to the pure magic and love that we share. ****blushes****

That is my bit for the day. xx

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So... can we see it
9.gif
PS rules... sorry
11.gif

Congratulations for the happy event, of course !

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats Bling,,Where's those pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results