shape
carat
color
clarity

My new pearl rings golden south sea/ tahitain/ sea of cortez

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have been watching Pearl Paradise videos the last couple of weeks and my interest in pearls has started. I bought these pearls in rings mainly for price /designs and I just love to be able to look at them :) Only my golden south sea has arrived so those are my own pictures while others are the vendors.

1. 10mm golden south sea pearl from Indonesia. Silver ring is hand made in Indonesia to. Has some blemishes but I can live with them since the color is amazing.
south2.jpg south.jpg

2. 8.5-9mm baroque sea of cortez pearl. I love the color of the pearl and design of ring :). Here is the description.
This is a new beautiful Sterling silver ring (size #8) that features a gorgeous dark colored Baroque Sea of Cortez pearl. The pearl has an incredible luster on a Blue/Purple body with strong Multicolor over tones that contrast with the brilliance of the silver banding.
Cort.jpeg cort2.jpeg
cort3.jpeg

3. 10mm grey tahitian silver ring. I love the acient look of the ring and the luster on the pearl :)
tah.jpg tah2.jpg

amoline

Shiny_Rock
Nice pieces! Thanks for sharing!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Love love that last ring! The word ancient is perfect! The juxtaposition of the lustrous, shiny pearl with the oxidized more matte sterling silver gives it such charm! Like a relic from an old sailor who met a mermaid and was so stricken by her beauty that he turned her into a pearl and forged a ring for his beloved daughter to wear.

*I'm aware I'm strange.* (;

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results