shape
carat
color
clarity

My New & Improved Pendant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jenn

Rough_Rock
Well, after a few slight hiccups, I finally have my pendant and it's perfect! I just love it! It's an ACA stone from White Flash (.39 carats, I color, SI 1 clarity) set in a 14K yellow gold bezel with a 16 inch cable chain that is 1.9 mm thick. Next on my "diamond list" is a pair of drop earrings and a pinky ring, heehee
1.gif
Here are my amateur pictures of it...

Jenn

Rough_Rock

newpendant1.jpg

Jenn

Rough_Rock

newpendant2.jpg

Jenn

Rough_Rock

newpendant4.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, just beautiful. You lucky gal.
Nan

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
It is lovely to see some yellow gold around here. My engagement ring is platinum, but I have a lot of other stuff that is yellow gold and I just never get tired of its warmth.

Beautiful, beautiful!

Daniela

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 5/30/2004 6:59:33 AM Daniela wrote:

It is lovely to see some yellow gold around here. My engagement ring is platinum, but I have a lot of other stuff that is yellow gold and I just never get tired of its warmth.
----------------

Don't forget rose gold! I haven't seen any here in the US (perhaps because I generally like platinum), but it's wonderful for those of us with whatever strange undertone I have to my skin. (I don't know what it is, but most cosmetics look orange on me... I'm guessing it's somewhat of a coral colour)

On that note, Florence, Italy has some jewelery stores with interesting rose gold. No huge deals there, but a unique filligree style in rose gold is too much to resist
1.gif

GlitterGal

Shiny_Rock
Hi Jenn,

I love your pendant!!!
love.gif
I, too, have a diamond set in a bezel setting just like yours, except mine is a slider pendant in 14K white gold. I personally think bezel settings are great for this size stone for a necklace - IMO, it makes the diamond look a little bigger.
4.gif
I absolutely adore mine! Congrats on your purchase and wear it in much health and happiness!
1.gif

Kindest regards always,
Linda
wavey.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That pendant looks elegant on you Jenn...
21.gif

Congratulations!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results